violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
I've never had a real friend because I'm so fucked up. Elementary and high school were torture, I was bullied and had nobody. I can't stand how ugly I am. I look in the mirror and see a monster. A freak. I can't drive. I stay at home most of the time, unless it's for school or work. I have no desire to do anything. I haven't gone to school in a few days because of my depression worsening. I don't like life. I have nothing and no one to look forward to. I don't want to be here any longer. I'm saving up to buy two bottles of Nembutal and antiemetics. Until then, I'll have to suffer

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, jello, patheticpartner and 11 others
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Are you in college? A couple of people I know liked college more than high school.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Huntfish34
C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
I feel for you. I've been sufferring physically severely for 9 months now bed ridden in agony. I've just saved up enough for N & hoping to buy next week. No one should have to suffer. We don't expect our animals to why should humans. I hope you find peace soon.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Huntfish34, demuic and 4 others
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
I'm in college and I can't stand it. The people, I can't focus on my school work either.
Are you in college? A couple of people I know liked college more than high school.
I feel for you. I've been sufferring physically severely for 9 months now bed ridden in agony. I've just saved up enough for N & hoping to buy next week. No one should have to suffer. We don't expect our animals to why should humans. I hope you find peace soon.
I agree. People who are mentally ill and can't be fixed should be able to end their own lives peacefully instead of using brutal methods such as a shotgun, train etc. Life isn't for everyone. Thank you, I hope you find peace soon as well.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, jello, patheticpartner and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand. I do not like life either and I am tired of existing. Suicide is inevitable for me as well. I'm sorry you are suffering, life is just so horrible. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, IanUK, Chockles and 1 other person
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I hate my appearance too, I'm a freak, but more than that I don't have the courage to order a fucking N and be done with everything

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Huntfish34, Chockles and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Death is my only answer too. I cant improve any aspect of my life even if i wanted to. Enough is enough

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Huntfish34, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Same. I want to flay myself if I catch a glimpse of my reflection in anything. I can't stand seeing attractive people it makes me want to jump into traffic when I'm outside and see normal people living life. I fucking despise this existence and truly wish the worst on my parents for bringing me into it! I mean they were diseased creatures that had no business procreating and now I'm just completely fucked through no fault of my god damn own it's unforgivable

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Huntfish34, chicken neck and 5 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I'm sorry you're suffering and in pain. I relate to being unattractive. I wish I was more wise I would have offed myself years ago and saved myself pointless misery and panic.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Huntfish34 and Dead Meat
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Same. I want to flay myself if I catch a glimpse of my reflection in anything. I can't stand seeing attractive people it makes me want to jump into traffic when I'm outside and see normal people living life. I fucking despise this existence and truly wish the worst on my parents for bringing me into it! I mean they were diseased creatures that had no business procreating and now I'm just completely fucked through no fault of my god damn own it's unforgivable

When I see happy families laughing and having a good time in public it triggers me to no end. I don't know what I did to deserve this life. I despise my parents for giving birth to me. If you are poor and abusive why the hell would you have kids? Just so you can beat them and torment them?

I just don't understand people, society and life itself. It feels like everyone else is living an entirely different existence than I. It is like I am not even human. I am just pure garbage. No one wonder people treat me like trash.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, patheticpartner, Huntfish34 and 5 others
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
When I see happy families laughing and having a good time in public it triggers me to no end. I don't know what I did to deserve this life. I despise my parents for giving birth to me. If you are poor and abusive why the hell would you have kids? Just so you can beat them and torment them?

I just don't understand people, society and life itself. It feels like everyone else is living an entirely different existence than I. It is like I am not even human. I am just pure garbage. No one wonder people treat me like trash.
Yeah exactly. I'm adopted too which makes it even worse. I genuinely think if you have a child knowing full well you can't care for it properly you should be criminally charged. Excluding obvious cases like rape, incest and the like etc. Way too many people that are genetic dead ends just reproduce and bring in untold amounts of misery and it's fucking disgusting

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Huntfish34, Dead Meat and 2 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Yeah exactly. I'm adopted too which makes it even worse. I genuinely think if you have a child knowing full well you can't care for it properly you should be criminally charged. Excluding obvious cases like rape, incest and the like etc. Way too many people that are genetic dead ends just reproduce and bring in untold amounts of misery and it's fucking disgusting

You need a license or certificate for everything else in life but bringing new humans into this shit existence requires no qualifications or background checks.

Society would function better if there was a basic set of requirements to be able to have kids. People always cry that it would be unfair to people who are poor, have genetic diseases, etc. But no one gives a single thought about the poor kids who will born into shitty situations with no real hope to escape.

People need to stop being so goddamned selfish for once. Kids are not playthings. They are human beings too with needs and wants. They won't stay cute and little forever. They will grow into jaded adults who resent their irresponsible parents.

• Love
Reactions: Bot, patheticpartner, Huntfish34 and 4 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018

I am so sorry for your pain. It's usually the uneducated and abused/traumatized that have children to make up for their own inadequacy they felt as children, they aren't educated enough to make choices to prevent their offspring from suffering. I'm so sorry you had to go through pain, please don't blame yourself you're a victim of parental ignorance and lack of education.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Huntfish34, eternalmelancholy and 1 other person
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I just hate the fact that I wasn't aborted. My Dad wanted my Mom to, but she refused. Sigh...
I wish she would have. Seriously. But, as it stands, will be giving myself a later term abortion at the end of the year. Merry Christmas everyone!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Huntfish34, Dead Meat and 1 other person
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I am so sorry for your pain. It's usually the uneducated and abused/traumatized that have children to make up for their own inadequacy they felt as children, they aren't educated enough to make choices to prevent their offspring from suffering. I'm so sorry you had to go through pain, please don't blame yourself you're a victim of parental ignorance and lack of education.

My heart breaks for everyone here. We all have our reasons and it is unfortunate we had to meet under this kind of circumstances. The shame and taboo of suicide means we have to remain silent and invisible.

At least with this website we can share our stories and experiences before we end up leaving this existence. A small consolation but it is better than nothing I suppose.

• Love
Reactions: Bot, patheticpartner, Huntfish34 and 2 others
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I've never had a real friend because I'm so fucked up. Elementary and high school were torture, I was bullied and had nobody. I can't stand how ugly I am. I look in the mirror and see a monster. A freak. I can't drive. I stay at home most of the time, unless it's for school or work. I have no desire to do anything. I haven't gone to school in a few days because of my depression worsening. I don't like life. I have nothing and no one to look forward to. I don't want to be here any longer. I'm saving up to buy two bottles of Nembutal and antiemetics. Until then, I'll have to suffer
Life is shit. Suicide is the only answer for me too. I'm sorry you have to experience this great amount of pain & suffering. I hope you find the peace you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Bot, patheticpartner, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
For me suicide is THE ACTION I will commit.
You need a license or certificate for everything else in life but bringing new humans into this shit existence requires no qualifications or background checks.

Society would function better if there was a basic set of requirements to be able to have kids. People always cry that it would be unfair to people who are poor, have genetic diseases, etc. But no one gives a single thought about the poor kids who will born into shitty situations with no real hope to escape.

People need to stop being so goddamned selfish for once. Kids are not playthings. They are human beings too with needs and wants. They won't stay cute and little forever. They will grow into jaded adults who resent their irresponsible parents.
And there are these religious weirdos
produce 6-10 children. Thats sick! If every woman would do that, our society would colaps.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bot, patheticpartner and Huntfish34