EyeBeyond

EyeBeyond

Beyond Galaxy
Dec 3, 2023
I see only the truth that life offers, that truth that few have the courage to observe because people would rather lie to themselves than see reality as it is. I can't see value in life, even if I have a good and privileged life, no financial problems, no trauma or bullying during my life or problems with my appearance, a family that loves me and wants only my good, yet I find myself in deep melancholy and convinced that I will kill myself. I can't see any future for me, I don't want to work or study, work or college, everything seems to be a waste of time and the reason the world is a disgrace are the people themselves, I wonder how suicide is the best way out of this hell we call life, we don't even know what happens after death, but it's enough to make the decision to kill yourself, between staying here or killing yourself and facing the unknown, then come the second option. I feel like I don't belong to this life in society, pretend that this is good, be false as "functional" people are. I'm tired of all this, life is meaningless and the tendency is things get worse, I don't want to be here to see the future of humanity

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Aim, Deleted member 65988 and 4 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I agree, but have no fear of there being an afterlife whatsoever. I am confident that, like we have no recollection of what were before we were born, we will have no awareness of what we become after death. We will just simply cease to exist and our molecules will just succumb to the microorganisms or crematory flames that consume us.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, silentnights56 and EyeBeyond
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I certainly see suicide as the rational solution for me to escape from and prevent all future unnecessary suffering in this undesirable existence there was never a need for in the first place. I see it as the most terrible burden having the ability to exist as a conscious being trapped in this futile existence who is just destined to decay, I personally don't understand why anyone would desire existence, I only wish for the peace of eternal nothingness.

D

Deleted member 65988

I agree, but have no fear of there being an afterlife whatsoever. I am confident that, like we have no recollection of what were before we were born, we will have no awareness of what we become after death. We will just simply cease to exist and our molecules will just succumb to the microorganisms or crematory flames that consume us.
Can't say it any better than this.

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I see only the truth that life offers, that truth that few have the courage to observe because people would rather lie to themselves than see reality as it is. I can't see value in life, even if I have a good and privileged life, no financial problems, no trauma or bullying during my life or problems with my appearance, a family that loves me and wants only my good, yet I find myself in deep melancholy and convinced that I will kill myself. I can't see any future for me, I don't want to work or study, work or college, everything seems to be a waste of time and the reason the world is a disgrace are the people themselves, I wonder how suicide is the best way out of this hell we call life, we don't even know what happens after death, but it's enough to make the decision to kill yourself, between staying here or killing yourself and facing the unknown, then come the second option. I feel like I don't belong to this life in society, pretend that this is good, be false as "functional" people are. I'm tired of all this, life is meaningless and the tendency is things get worse, I don't want to be here to see the future of humanity
I wish i could be one of those lucky ones that said different, but i couldn't agree more

Last edited: