Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I feel desensitised to the world around me.
Almost like watching it from behind a camera but still subjected to all the negative and painful emotions.

Along the journey or roller coaster of life, we may find sanctuary and comfort in many things, wether it is our interests or people whose company we enjoy but these eventually become less effective or non existent.
I hate depression and how it has taken away my identity and my life.

It has left me with so very little and each day is harder than the last. I seem to have brain fog in my ability to see a happy future.
Having been a suicidal person for several years and tried numerous medications, I've had enough. Everyone has a breaking point and suicide is the only option.
I don't fear death like perhaps I should, does this indicate that I am mentally prepared?.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Bct, lululoo, terry_a_davis and 11 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
If you don't fear death then perhaps you are ready mentally. I have also become desensitized and feel like suicide is my only option. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Lara Francis and x-Ace-x
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
I feel desensitised to the world around me.
Almost like watching it from behind a camera but still subjected to all the negative and painful emotions.

Along the journey or roller coaster of life, we may find sanctuary and comfort in many things, wether it is our interests or people whose company we enjoy but these eventually become less effective or non existent.
I hate depression and how it has taken away my identity and my life.

It has left me with so very little and each day is harder than the last. I seem to have brain fog in my ability to see a happy future.
Having been a suicidal person for several years and tried numerous medications, I've had enough. Everyone has a breaking point and suicide is the only option.
I don't fear death like perhaps I should, does this indicate that I am mentally prepared?.
It seems to me that you have practically tried everything possible to try and improve your situation and are ready to CTB

• Love
Reactions: Lara Francis
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I can totally relate to this. I am at the point where I just don't care about other people or their happiness. I work because I have to, but I am not interested in small talk with other people. I am desensitized at this point and I am at a point where I hate living. I hate waking up each and every day and I feel ctb is the only answer at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis, Natsu Suki and terry_a_davis