FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
And this is why the option of a peaceful and permanent escape from this existence should be there at all times, all humans no matter what deserve a right to cease existing in peace and to deny that would be unacceptable.
There is no value in existing, it's just a horrific mistake that only causes suffering and harm, all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for.

I see suicide as something relieving, as it's the way to find peace from the curse that is having the ability to exist, to me it only feels rational wishing for death as one cannot suffer from not existing. Suicide prevents all future futile and unnecessary suffering in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can be tortured, I see the less time spent trapped in this hellish reality the better.

It's just so disgusting how we cannot just easily escape from this existence in peace but ideally nobody should ever have to suffer in the first place, I find it tragic how this species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet. Only never existing is true perfection.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhereMyDreamsWent, AncientSorrow, Hollowman and 5 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Not reproducing is ideal prevention.

I will ctb eventually but I would rather I was never born. Having to die sucks regardless how and when. Sorry to say that here but I hate the process of it and body resisting it.

It is what it is tho, I am born and I will die either way.

Reactions: Immensevoid