S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Everytime I see a succesful Sn post I get sad but personally in my life I don't have other option. How can I embrace suicide so my passing become more comfortable?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deleted, redbutterfly, Sinai Silence and 11 others
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I agree that suicide is a terribly sad thing.

We can't encourage you to embrace suicide -- in fact we'd encourage you to seek help and try recovery if you can. But if you've made your decision to go through with it, then we respect your choice.

Based on what you're saying, you don't seem ready to ctb but feel pushed by life circumstances? I'm sorry you're in that situation.
Sending hugs x

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Brink, crybaby and 8 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Sometimes we believe we don't have options, but we actually do. Have you shared your situation with others? How have they responded? What advice have they given?

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Disco Biscuit, Deleted member 18655 and 1 other person
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I agree that suicide is a terribly sad thing.

We can't encourage you to embrace suicide -- in fact we'd encourage you to seek help and try recovery if you can.

Based on what you're saying, you don't seem ready to ctb but feel pushed by life circumstances? I'm sorry you're in that situation.

Exactly. In my opinion, trying to force wanting to die ends up in cries for help. Bypass the ugly stuff and try asking for help first. Asking for attention is seen as such a bad thing but there's a lot of honour in asking for positive attention. Ask for love from people around you or seek out help. You might find that life can turn out well for you. That's my hope anyways - for all of us. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Everytime I see a succesful Sn post I get sad but personally in my life I don't have other option. How can I embrace suicide so my passing become more comfortable?
Suicide can be something to be celebrated, not only because it's an act of empowerment, but also because it ends suffering, and I personally believe that death is not the end. The thing about suicide that makes me the saddest is the fact that living can be painful enough to motivate the act.

Reactions: elfgyoza
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
CTB is intensely personal, at least it is for me. It helps to share and talk about it, but also, I know that the deeper things, like being at peace with the decision and when/how to go have to come from me and me alone. This has to be the one decision in my life that was made for and by me alone. That's just how I feel about it though.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way, and I hope whatever you decide you find peace.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
- Albus Dumbledore

"End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take."
- Gandalf the White

I know they're fictional, but I trust them. :tongue:

• Love
Reactions: Escape Artist and Cutepoison
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
My first response to this is (with love) stop looking to embrace death and suicide. Do everything you can to make the most of life - talk to people, go into therapy, travel, change jobs, etc. - and exhaust every avenue. For me, death is like an abusive lover: a comfort that will destroy me. I'm almost 50 and am ready to die but also open for another chance at life.

These are just my two cents' worth. Just don't be impulsive and settle for death. :hug:

Reactions: deleted