MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Just jumping in front of a train alone would fix everything. Isn't hard to do either especially those midnight trains where they don't check the tracks.

• Hugs
Reactions: MourningDove and Praestat_Mori
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
This is one of those things I couldn't do

Thumbs up for having the balls

Reactions: MourningDove, Praestat_Mori and doormat25
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
yeah except for the fact you're gonna give innocent people trauma

Reactions: MourningDove, EvisceratedJester, Flameboyant and 3 others
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
1/10-1/3 of attempts fail according to wikipedia. even if they don't check the tracks, and you can overcome si long enough, you could just lose a limb and have to live with that

Reactions: MourningDove, Praestat_Mori and myusername890
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
yeah except for the fact you're gonna give innocent people trauma
Exactly why I would never do it and why I judge people who do. You're going to traumatize, and possibly even kill, whoever's on that train.

1/10-1/3 of attempts fail according to wikipedia. even if they don't check the tracks, and you can overcome si long enough, you could just lose a limb and have to live with that
My father survived a 3-car commuter train going clear over him. Just had a collapsed lung and broken thumb.

[Note: It was NOT a suicide attempt. He was taking a shortcut along some train tracks, he did that often, but this time he had a grand mal seizure and landed on the tracks.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, to me there's nothing easy about suicide as after all the human body is programmed to survive and train sounds like a terrifying method anyway. I'd fear it somehow failing leading to way worse suffering as well.

I feel like there's a lot of ignorance in labelling suicide easy, in fact it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing. If one finds suicide straightforward for themselves then to me they are fortunate but that doesn't mean this applies to absolutely everyone else.

• Love
Reactions: AncientSorrow, kilowatt, tiger b and 6 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Honestly the only way that I see myself pulling off this method is cuffing myself to the ground and letting the train come and decapitate me, I'd probably take some sleeping medication before that happening so I wouldn't feel anything. And there's the fact that you'll definitely traumatize the conductor of the train who didn't expect to do any harm and without all the preparations that i'd do, there's still a chance to survive.

Reactions: tiger b and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Traumatizing innocent people isn't a good way to CTB. There are better methods!!

Reactions: tiger b, Foreverix and NearlyIrrelevantCake
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
It aint that easy. Everyday they implement different things to avoid us from leaving.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I got chatting to a train driver once. After a few beers, he spoke frankly of how witnessing suicide attempts had affected him. Because of that, there's no way I'd ever consider that method.

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
Just jumping in front of a train alone would fix everything. Isn't hard to do either especially those midnight trains where they don't check the tracks.
Just use sodium nitrite to CTB. It's the easiest. Because even jumping off somewhere high is less scary than that method. I can already feel the pain thinking about it.

MourningDove

MourningDove

Oct 19, 2023
It's easy if you do it right, a train would need to go faster than 50-60mph for you to get killed instantly from blunt force trauma alone. However, getting "crushed" by a train, more or less mangled, is the alternative if you don't plan things out correctly. I wouldn't mind answering questions train-related :)

waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
idk traumatize others for yourself seems wrong to me, those are innocent people who are just trying to do their job… but regardless survival instinct is very real…nothing is as easy as it seems, even if you're ready to go.