FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always find it so absurd how death is viewed as the most terrible tragedy when in reality death is something relieving and freeing, death could never be terrible as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything, in this harmful existence the only relief lies in permanently ceasing to exist.

To me suicide will always be self care and I hate how it's not recognised as such, I see it as better for this existence to be forgotten about, there is no sadness in being unable to be tormented in this existence and only those who die are truly fortunate.

To me death means peace, I always envy those who manage to ctb. And in reality death is the most normal thing so it makes little sense to call this a tragedy, the existence of life is what is tragic instead, I find it horrific how life even exists at all, causing so much suffering as a result.

Eventually I bet it will be like most of us never existed at all, to me it's not tragic if one wishes to reach their inevitable fate earlier to spare themselves from meaningless suffering in this existence there was never a need for in the first place.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heading to Darkness, Meditation guide, eatantz and 13 others
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I have been interacting a lot of pro-life people lately and it is hard to sane among them in real life. News, neighbors, even my dentist, what's going on!? (Is it just me or the world getting more pro-life?)

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
people considering suicide view it as a way to end the emotional or physical pain they are experiencing, or resolve stressful life experiences.
my brain injury block out the my ability to experience joy, pleasure, i just want this pain to stop but there is nothing anyone can do for me the only option is suicide

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Meditation guide, myusername890 and 2 others
inviável

inviável

I
May 27, 2023
I have the same thought. Clearly people who doesn't get suicide it's because they never been in the shoes of a suicidal person, I bet they didn't even think about.
Talking with someone about suicide that isn't suicidal is so frustrating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Meditation guide, myusername890 and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Agreed and well said. The best fates were the people who never came into existence to begin with (hence I'm an anti-natalist myself) and then after that, those who ended up going on their own terms (ideally without unnecessary suffering - peaceful death).

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, myusername890, WAITING TO DIE and 3 others
IfyouareamanWinston

IfyouareamanWinston

Student
Aug 22, 2022
Every single thing on this planet dies, these people that have the strongest emotional reactions to others suicide (or feelings of wanting to) are mirroring the fear and terror in their soul back at others. Its hurtful but I try to see them as a child that cannot understand.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I agree. A lot of people say, "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem", but, who doesn't try finding a permanent solution to all their problems? It is the most logical thing to do. Concerning suicide, it just alleviates those who are currently suffering from any more unnecessary suffering. Seeking a permanent solution to a temporary problem is self care, suicide is also self care in that respect.

Of course people's suffering may not be temporary but could as well be permanent but the same still applies for their situations.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, myusername890, Orbitc and 2 others
C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
I believe it's tragic how others get to enjoy the pleasures of life but I'm forced into such state of mind for reasons outside my control that cannot be cured with our own understanding of the inner workings of the human brain

I think it's a false and invalidating statement to say that everyone suffers the same way

I think of this as an injustice

Reactions: Meditation guide, WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm craving the relief that suicide brings more than ever now.
It really is the only solution for me.
I could never think of it as a tragedy, because the only real tragedy is existence itself.

Reactions: Meditation guide, sserafim, Orbitc and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It would be if it was easier. As it is- it's this constant tease in the background. I'd love to embrace it and just do it but I don't feel like I can right now. And even when I do feel like I can one day- I'm not sure I have the courage for it. It's great as an idea- passive ideation. The practicalities of it are terrifying.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Meditation guide, Orange Cat and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It would be if it was easier. As it is- it's this constant tease in the background. I'd love to embrace it and just do it but I don't feel like I can right now. And even when I do feel like I can one day- I'm not sure I have the courage for it. It's great as an idea- passive ideation. The practicalities of it are terrifying.
Well said. Constant unreachable tease in the background. It would be wonderful if we knew we have a peaceful easy way. It would be a comfort and allow me at least to go on in a much better frame of mind than the constant anxiety of wondering what I will do when I can't take another day on earth.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Forever Sleep and sserafim
Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
i completely agree death is just a normal part of a life cycle and i too look forward to the relief or peace. I dont think death is anything other than the end of life. The relief and peace is knowing my life will end when i choose. Indeed why drag out an unhappy existence any longer than it needs be if you know (as i do) whatever people say it doesn't get better. As you know my date is nearer, some days i wish nearer but so much to do.
You write very eloquently and put the points well Thank you and I hope you find your peace when you need it

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Meditation guide
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
I agree. A lot of people say, "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem", but, who doesn't try finding a permanent solution to all their problems? It is the most logical thing to do. Concerning suicide, it just alleviates those who are currently suffering from any more unnecessary suffering. Seeking a permanent solution to a temporary problem is self care, suicide is also self care in that respect.

Of course people's suffering may not be temporary but could as well be permanent but the same still applies for their situations.
There's also the fact that some of our problems are permanent. The idea that people's problems in life are always temporary never made any sense in thw first place.

Reactions: Meditation guide
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I describe it as an itch that demands to be scratched. It's terrifying but the idea of living a lifetime longing for death but blocked from achieving it.....that is also terrifying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Meditation guide