sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
ATTENTION, please: Don't give me the speech about how I shouldn't have joined if I felt some type of way. I've already heard it. Thank you.

Disclaimer: I've been drinking. As always. Thanks for understanding if this makes any sense.

The only reason I stay in is for the promised paycheck. Every 15 days, I get my share. That's the stability I have right now, it's all I'm sticking to. It's not much, but I can pay bills and fuck off a little bit on the weekends.

I s'pose this post is a question, in a way..

If you've served, have you known anyone that has taken their life while in service? Anyone that's failed? It has to be a dishonorable discharge, but what about success? How do they inform the family? Is it a proper burial?
Lastly, how did they do it?

I've only known of one person in my short military career that took his life, he used booze and pills of some kind. I didn't hear anything about him after that. He was just a number. I personally don't care about being a statistic, but I'm curious about what this entails.
Thank you.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: FallingFree, Deleted member 4993, WearyOfStruggling and 1 other person
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I can't answer your questions, but I can only imagine what that environment, and the shit you have to do and see, would do to a sensitive person. You have my full sympathies, my friend. I'm sorry you're here, but I'm glad you've got somewhere to talk about this stuff. Best wishes.

• Aww..
Reactions: sunny.sativa and WearyOfStruggling
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
my uncle fled the base and stole some stuff. that got him discharged.