• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dyingispeaceful

Aug 10, 2018
Hello people,

I'm from Melbourne Australia and am planning to go to Thailand in a couple of months. I have Plan A-C in mind.

Plan A: Looking for N. If I find it, cool otherwise I'll go with Plan B. I've heard that it has become very difficult to find N these days.

Plan B: DDMP 2 Protocol. If I can get the 6 drugs(including 2 anti-emetics), I'll go with this plan. Chances of success are much better than plan A but definitely can't guarantee. In case this fails, I've got Plan C

Plan C: Take some anti-anxiety drugs and jump off the Rama VIII bridge. There's a very very very rare chance I'll survive. This is making me happy and hopeful.

If you would like to join me, you're welcome to do so. Let the suffering end. Let's achieve peace.

Reactions: Ashpac
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
you could also visit s shooting ranch in thailand and off yourself

G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
I know one fellow who went to Thailand and tried to off himself with N and CO. Anyway, he failed but did manage to procure N from a local vet there. I don't know the details though, sorry.