NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
Many suicide attempts fail. When a person takes poison or drugs orally, even with antiemetics, vomiting may occur and then the method can fail. When inhaling gas, the method can fail if the gas contains oxygen or if the amount of gas is not enough for death to occur. In the case of blood loss, it must be 40 percent. Starvation and dehydration are extremely painful and difficult to implement. Most of us will some day feel that we do not want to suffer anymore, but nobody who is sick, disabled or in pain wants their suicide attempt to fail. Are the suicide methods mentioned below more reliable?

1. Tape over mouth and nose (like a mummy). You will faint within 2 minutes and death will occur within 11 to 15 minutes.
2. Drown in deep water in a place where no one can see you.
3. Lie in cold water. Death will occur within 30 minutes.
4. Dive in water below 18 meters without oxygen. You will loose consciousness within 2 minutes.
5. Die on a mountain. You will faint at 4 500 meters.
6. Beheaded by train or guillotine. Is it possible to build your own beheading machine?
7. Join a parachute club and jump from the plane, but do not fold out the parachute. People have died of parachute accidents.

Drugs like cannabis, alcohol and sleeping pills can be taken in advance. But one must also be courageous and determined.

Fallskrm Giljotin Berg

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Takes willful determination which many of us do not have let alone have the energy to do such things. Some of us are physically disabled, confined to our homes, restricted by our families from interacting with the outside world, etc. Let alone that most of the methods you mentioned requires money and travel. Not many people live near a body of water that looks inviting enough to drown in. Climbing a mountain is hard because you still have to trek through miles of wilderness to get to the base of a mountain. You would have to obtain training in order to skydive from a plane, and even then, they'll do a mental evaluation before letting you skydive to make sure you're competent enough.

Normal people die on accident most of the time. Taking a selfie at the Rim of the Grand Canyon has resulted in more fatal falls than someone jumping off a parking lot structure. Drowning at the beach when the rip tide drags you from underneath claims 50 lives every Summer because people swim during double red flag days. Only takes a rip current to sweep you under if you're waist deep in water. You can easily get your scuba license and fuck up resurfacing and die from an embolism. You have a higher chance of being killed in vehicle accident driving at night during a rainstorm. Even higher if your choice of vehicle is a motorcycle. You have a 1 in 50 chance of getting killed doing a grocery store run 5 minutes from your house because people can't drive or run red lights often.

Reactions: FuneralCry
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've thought of getting drunk af and taking sleeping cliffs while standing at the top of a building but I dunno, I don't even have the guts to go there lol.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Most of the alternative methods mentioned require a strong survival instinct and can be hard to access such as getting to a mountain etc, so they might not be more commonly used compared to hanging, SN etc I do think if one is in the right situation then there is less chance of them failing as many of them cause loss of consciousness soon enough which leads to instant death. I would love to ctb somewhere with a nice view though.