R

Ready2goGermany

Jun 27, 2018
On Saturday morning in southern Germany, a 26 years old male climbed a 40 meters high crane, stayed up there for 11 hours, then jumped to death

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Circles, Deleted member 4288 and 6 others
Berndje

Berndje

May 26, 2019
Wunderbar.

Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot, Bagger and 1 other person
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
And the pro-life crowd tells us that suicide is an impulsive act -- which takes half a day to happen.

Reactions: Circles, Deleted member 4288, Lifetimepunishment and 3 others
lastNamePicked

lastNamePicked

Apr 3, 2019
you had a bunch of people standing around the crane making photos and videos of the situation, they were seemingly amused. it turned into a show prett much.
isn't that ironic ? you have people in every day life who are suicidal and people laughing their problems off. once the act of suicide has enough character of show, they will group to laugh at it like in a fucking circus.
what a joke of a world lol

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Deleted member 4288, Lifetimepunishment and 7 others
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
you had a bunch of people standing around the crane making photos and videos of the situation, they were seemingly amused. it turned into a show prett much.
isn't that ironic ? you have people in every day life who are suicidal and people laughing their problems off. once the act of suicide has enough character of show, they will group to laugh at it like in a fucking circus.
I learned a nice new word for it the other day: Sensationsgeilheit

Reactions: Circles, jake3d, Pacco and 2 others
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Wunderbar.

Why ? Do you hate Germans more than life itself ?

And the pro-life crowd tells us that suicide is an impulsive act -- which takes half a day to happen.

I read he was on his way down and slipped.

Humans are cruel little bitches who love (to watch and enact) torture. The sex act has strong sadomasochistic elements...
It's always been common for people, also children who are ridiculously sanctified in the West, to gleefully watch executions.
This is still taking place in Muslim countries, stonings and beheadings are very didactic and wonderful fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: jake3d and RainAndSadness
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
umm... like ?
It could be translated as sensationalism. But it is difficult to translate it exactly into English. The German language sometimes has funny words...

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
It could be translated as sensationalism. But it is difficult to translate it exactly into English. The German language sometimes has funny words...
the funny words are the best kind. Schadenfreude, nobody can spell it, but we all know what it is.

Reactions: jake3d and RainAndSadness
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
My original thought was that the 11 hours was a perfect example of survival instinct in action. The same SI that keeps so many members here alive despite having so damn many compelling reasons to CTB. I don't have enough information to know if he's an attention whore. 40 meters up in a crane is a pretty bad way to seek attention since the expected outcome is death, thus you won't be alive to enjoy that attention for long.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23, Kikoo Loool, jake3d and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
My original thought was that the 11 hours was a perfect example of survival instinct in action. The same SI that keeps so many members here alive despite having so damn many compelling reasons to CTB. I don't have enough information to know if he's an attention whore. 40 meters up in a crane is a pretty bad way to seek attention since the expected outcome is death, thus you won't be alive to enjoy that attention for long.
If anything, the crowd probably made it harder to jump.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and jake3d
W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
Damn it's like in this animation:
What a fucked up civilization.
But hey, a self-chosen death with dignity is forbidden.
Everyone who was standing there and made pictures and videos with their smartphones need to be identified and put in prison.

• Love
Reactions: dreamsofdestruction, TiredHorse and Kikoo Loool
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
why non

If anything, the crowd probably made it harder to jump.

I wonder if they at least had the integrity to cheer ?
But humans are bots.
Ethical programming would have told them that cheering in the situation might be considered incorrect.
Media approval would have worked miracles.

Last edited: