lifeisadream

lifeisadream

One of life’s failures
Oct 3, 2022
Have always had vivid dreams but think the happy pills magnifies the realism. Recently though, have been having dreams where I'm intentionally trying to die. They always involve jumping from various high places, cliffs or random platforms, either alone or with a group of people. Some even involve jumping off diving boards into a waterless pool. One bizarrely was a suicide theme park. You could climb up to platforms of different heights & I watched others fling themselves off one after the other. I remember going up to the highest part, peered over then went back down.

Never do die in the dreams but then you can't ever seem to do that because you'd then find out deaths great mystery....what does happen when you die.

Does anyone else have dreams about actually dying?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Finding Sirius, ColorlessTrees and 4 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I had a really weird one the other day. I think I might have been jumping. I had everything planned out but the SI was absolutely overwhelming. I felt like I had a nonjudgmental community of people around me. I must have spent a lot of time on SaSu that day.

The theme park sounds cool. An idea very ahead of its time. Though I might stick to the cafe area for a nice N-laced hot drink.

• Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Finding Sirius, ColorlessTrees and 2 others
lifeisadream

lifeisadream

One of life’s failures
Oct 3, 2022
It was good you had supportive people in your ctb dream.

Maybe way in the future they'll be a suicide theme park. A ghost train which does actually scare you to death. I like your cafe idea though. Full of the ultimate N laced treats!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Pluto
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I had a nightmare last night. A few actually, because I couldn't sleep, so I had a few different ones.

I don't remember much, there was a party with all these uninvited guests. Then they started to leave, but came back as monsters. Then the nightmare got really bad, I started got tortured hellraiser style, but I didn't wake up and started to feel afraid, then I got taken away to another place of hell. Where they did more stuff to me (don't want to go into detail). My only comfort was my facebook friend was there and I was able to protect her from anything happening to her.

Then the next time I tried to sleep. I found that I was wandering the streets, in pitch black and I was lost. This is another common nightmare and fear/trauma for me, going down pitch black backstreets and bad neighbourhoods and being harassed, assaulted, etc by people on the street. Then in the nightmare a black cat jumped on and I felt bad, I thought that my cat had got lost too. I have to give up my cats soon IRL when I can find a home for them so I will miss them. The second nightmare was a bit scary but not as much as the first when I realised I couldn't escape being tortured.

I tend to get my nightmares before appointments to see someone. I was supposed to see someone today about being homeless, but they didn't turn again, it's the second time it happened. I feel pretty stuck. I don't often dream about death, that would usually wake me up. Lately though, nothing seems to wake me up from nightmares.

• Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, ColorlessTrees, CTB Dream and 2 others
O

old red eyes

Student
Aug 12, 2022
Have always had vivid dreams but think the happy pills magnifies the realism. Recently though, have been having dreams where I'm intentionally trying to die. They always involve jumping from various high places, cliffs or random platforms, either alone or with a group of people. Some even involve jumping off diving boards into a waterless pool. One bizarrely was a suicide theme park. You could climb up to platforms of different heights & I watched others fling themselves off one after the other. I remember going up to the highest part, peered over then went back down.

Never do die in the dreams but then you can't ever seem to do that because you'd then find out deaths great mystery....what does happen when you die.

Does anyone else have dreams about actually dying?
Every night.....performing swallow dive over edges....5 seconds later it's all over.....the awful backlash will begin without me....xx
It was good you had supportive people in your ctb dream.

Maybe way in the future they'll be a suicide theme park. A ghost train which does actually scare you to death. A very dodgy rollercoaster ride with no seatbelt things. I like your cafe idea though. Full of the ultimate N laced treats!
i had been writing a script/book/novel about elective euthanasia ...I dropped it and failed...it is such a great premise though i really regret nobody had any faith in my idea except me..Government assessors and doctors would calculate the expense to NHS to 'look after' you for the rest of your life...hospital care alone is £ 400 a day ...£ 150K p.a..imagine of you are 40 or 50 that may be £ 4.5m ! If they gave you £ 1m now but killed you in a year would you take the money ? Of course you would..could spend it or give it away ..to family , buy kids a house , or charity , everybody wins

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, CTB Dream and lifeisadream
lifeisadream

lifeisadream

One of life’s failures
Oct 3, 2022
@Suicidebydeath - what an absolutely awful nightmare. From your description it sounded horrific. It's horrible that we're tortured in our actual life but then to go to sleep & experience the same horrors is truly horrendous. Really am sorry that you're having such an awful time of it & that you were let down badly again today. Also sorry to hear about your cats too, having to give them up must be heartbreaking. Wish there was a way you could stay with them. Thinking of you & sending hugs ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, makethepainstop and Suicidebydeath
T

Tiny Little Tree

-
Jan 25, 2021
Have definitely had dreams about dying... In one I can remember I think I was just lying in bed and praying for it (as someone who is not religious) and had my prayer answered instantly lol.

A couple of dreams from the past week were just about being "normal". In one I was just catching up with a friend at a cafe or something, haven't seem them in like 5 years (moved away). In the other I was helping my neighbour with a hose or something and after that they offered me a beer.

• Hugs
Reactions: lifeisadream, Angst Filled Fuck Up and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Many dream have rwlate ctb , n n2 jump sometime weird chemical sometime new method. Wish leave life real not sleep dream, get n dream easy go anywhere world easy do many thing come real lofe didappointment

• Hugs
Reactions: lifeisadream and Angst Filled Fuck Up
dramatizelist

dramatizelist

Jul 3, 2022
I wish I had dreams like that

I tend to just dream of the past

Reactions: lifeisadream and Angst Filled Fuck Up
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Had a highly realistic dream about jumping from a tall building a while back. Terrifying, and not even my preferred method of hanging. I "experienced" it, but the dream faded to it being a simulation for death on my PC. Like a free trial I think is what I compared it to, sitting there. The screen was just black, but I felt all the emotions. Maybe it was a little comforting, because in the dream suicide would result in the unconscious void.

Unfortunately I'm obsessed with the control of a perfect death, so it was unsatisfactory to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: lifeisadream, Angst Filled Fuck Up and makethepainstop
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
My dreams are always about being trapped. I just woke up, and just now had a very vivid, long dream of being detained by the police. They made it clear I was not arrested, I just couldn't go anywhere. Meanwhile, I was texting other people, knowing they were all out there while I was stuck in this room. I know it's a metaphor for my condition/fatigue. How I can't do much while everyone else can.

More and more I know this is no life. And that I can't expect people to just either stay home with me or else come visit me so I don't have to exert myself. But I am lonely and stuck because of it.

Been a while since I had an actual ctb dream though. Usually they're the falling kind, where you wake up with a jolt just before you hit the ground.

• Hugs
Reactions: lifeisadream and ColorlessTrees
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
They are SN related usually I'm dizzy and sick throughout so you get the weird dream imagery with that framing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: lifeisadream
Mywill

Mywill

Feb 6, 2020
I've intentionally tried killing myself in the dream once I've gone lucid, most of the time by jumping. When you hit the ground, there's no pain but just shifts you through another dream. But if you done that couple more times, you'd be fainting in your dream like you just slept 24 hours straight.

• Hugs
Reactions: lifeisadream