Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
Hmm I don't know if ventinf Correct prefix but personally I have found that I am suicidally impulsive and like does anyone else get this way like you will be planning your suicide getting stuff ready then u will have a breakdown and wanna just end it then so u try then fail obvi Bc like didn't follow through with the thought out plan because you got to impulsive or even not being suicidal at all then a small inconvenience happens and you completely break down and get very impulsive with suicide I once was planning on doing the night night method and I live with parents (don't have job to get money quit last one) so I had to get the stuff slowly but then I just had a major breakdown everyone was gone so I took an entire bottle of random shit I had took about like 40? Or so sadly it didn't work was puking for hours and like the ground and everything was spinning tho and didn't fall asleep and ended up going to psyche ward Bc of impulsiveness instead of going through with plan I just was like I wanna leave now and room 40+ random shit and yeah idk point or sharing this to much also I just kinda wanted to

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Spitfire, Ghost2211 and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I feel impulsive about suicide sometimes too. It's really and unpleasant feeling. I don't act on it since impulsiveness makes us do dumb things, so yay weed. Sorry to hear it lead to so much stress for you. Hopefully you have ways to tame the impulsive feelings and plan more carefully.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Serio
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
I feel impulsive about suicide sometimes too. It's really and unpleasant feeling. I don't act on it since impulsiveness makes us do dumb things, so yay weed. Sorry to hear it lead to so much stress for you. Hopefully you have ways to tame the impulsive feelings and plan more carefully.
thx and yeah true I needa tame my impulsiveness and weed is a god send edibles are the best

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Ghost2211
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Thank you for sharing. I hope you were not too sick for too long after taking all of those pills?

Reactions: Ghost2211, Serio and Deleted member 4993
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing. I hope you were not too sick for too long after taking all of those pills?
I was only sick for like a day or two which sucked tho

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211