rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
Some people are so into the sexual thrill of breath control (BDSM) that they take ever greater risks. They accept the sex may be fatal without actually seeking death.

other people seeking death, discover the thrill of autoerotic fun while practicing hanging methods. They seek death and enjoy the way there.

Did anyone here get into suicide from bdsm?

Who first discovered breath conttol sex through being suicidal?

i definitely want to be dead, so I am in the suicidal category. However I am getting more and more into the bdsm...

• Wow
Reactions: Worndown, inactive, SuicidalSymphonies and 1 other person
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Honestly, breath play has always been one of the more dangerous things I've been into.
I like the feeling of being completely out of control, even if that means it would kill me. I've done some breath play with other people, but never on my own. I also don't really participate in that kind of gig anymore, but it's still an interest and fetish.

I think just the idea is enough for me now. When my time comes, I just want to go, no sexual connection. But I've definitely considered it.

Peace be with you, mate. x

Reactions: rundschlinge78 and Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
For me although I enjoy breath play and BDSM, it is never when I'm majorly depressed. I wouldn't want the other party to be responsible for my death, that would be classed as Murder or Manslaughter.

BDSM is absolutely not a route to Suicide. There is an absolute tiny minority of people where dying this way is a sexual thrill but I don't believe that's classed as suicide but death by misadventure.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and SuicidalSymphonies
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
For some it is the really fun thing that lets you go a little too far.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies