• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dingirsu7

Dingirsu7

Mar 12, 2023
I have considered ending my life, I would like to know which is the least cost effective way for me to kill myself? No matter how much therapy I go to and other things I do to try and deal with my depression it just doesn't go away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Welcome. Im sorry that life has brought you to such a point. I think you might need to start posting and messaging sooner, if not later, to access the search feature. You can navigate through this site using that, and you'll find what you're looking for. If you need anything, let me know!. Wishing you the best. Take care of yourself since I know how debilitating depression can make a person

• Love
moonlit

moonlit

Mar 13, 2023
Welcome! I'm really sorry to hear you're struggling with this. Things feel hopeless due to depression and how weary it can all be. Please take care of yourself

• Love
Dingirsu7

Dingirsu7

Mar 12, 2023
Thanks, I hope I can find some methods that help.

• Hugs
r0tting_

r0tting_

Mar 11, 2023
Hi! I'm new to this site as well. I'm sorry that its come to this for the both of us and I hope you find what you're looking for, wishing you the best <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that suicide isn't straightforward. If it was, I would be long gone by this point and there are just no easy answers to the question. All that anyone can do, is do their own research to decide what is best for themselves, suicide certainly should be easier for us and it's unfortunate how it's not. But anyway I hope that you find what you are searching for, it's true that there certainly is no real relief from suffering in this hellish world.

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I think that you mean most cost effective? SN seems like a popular choice due to its affordability, but it takes a while to take effect. Otherwise a rope is an easy way out as long as it is done correctly.

Edit: the methods are easy, overriding survival instincts is usually the hardest part.

Dingirsu7

Dingirsu7

Mar 12, 2023
Hi! I'm new to this site as well. I'm sorry that its come to this for the both of us and I hope you find what you're looking for, wishing you the best <3
I also wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: r0tting_