Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
I feel that my suicidal feelings are a product of nature and of my state of mind and being a damaged and broken person. Entropy is a property of nature that tends towards chaos and disorder. Once humpty dumpty broke, he could never be put back together again. I'm starting to regard the impulse to die as my own body's natural self-destruct mechanism. It's making more sense than looking at suicidality as some irrational mental illness. There is a strong and definite impulse to ctb that doesn't so much arise out of a mental, but rather from a holistic, whole-body experience. Is this making sense? I genuinely feel not everyone is meant to hang on to life until the last dying second. Sometimes parts of us die before our physical body. Sometimes our holograms start to sputter and fizzle out. Why not swat the fly instead of watching it buzz around helplessly, dead in the water? I regard death as a natural phenomenon that ultimately there is no getting around. I have the urge to experience a natural phenomenon.

Reactions: _Minsk, Notf1xable, exhausted and 4 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
The human race, as it is prone to doing, needed to put a label on people who wished to die of something else other than natural causes. Suicidium fit the bill nicely for those of Latin persuasions and so we got to be called suicidal. How nice that we all fit so perfectly into that little pigeon hole. The fact we are able to think for ourselves, make our own choices and are often perfectly rational is neither here nor there to our esteemed psychiatric community.

Why death is still very much taboo, especially when it comes to ending ones own life, is totally beyond me. Its the one certainty we all share from the moment we are born, so why not talk about it openly, like mature adults instead of pretending that those who wish to die early are mentally ill?

So yeah, you make more sense than most people who dont think about suicide :wink:

• Love
Reactions: Outsider, pentobarbitaldreams, Notf1xable and 5 others
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
I do regard life as precious, and worthwhile, until it loses it's value. How and when this value loss occurs is highly individualized, everyone eventually goes through a loss of their quality of life. This is called the aging process, or even more accurately, it can be called death setting in and staking it's claim over our bodies and lives. So death actually begins at the point where we stop growing and regenerating our cells as the cellular blueprint and essence of life continually erodes away. I don't think there is any arbitrary number of years where this process of degeneration becomes untenable for the individual..CTB is not for most people nor do I think it should be. But it's for me. So much of me has already passed away.... It's not like death is anything new to me personally, even. Here I sit in my degenerate, aching unit, wishing I wasn't.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Walilamdzi, Notf1xable and 2 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I do regard life as precious, and worthwhile, until it loses it's value. How and when this value loss occurs is highly individualized, everyone eventually goes through a loss of their quality of life. This is called the aging process, or even more accurately, it can be called death setting in and staking it's claim over our bodies and lives. So death actually begins at the point where we stop growing and regenerating our cells as the cellular blueprint and essence of life continually erodes away. I don't think there is any arbitrary number of years where this process of degeneration becomes untenable for the individual..CTB is not for most people nor do I think it should be. But it's for me. So much of me has already passed away.... It's not like death is anything new to me personally, even. Here I sit in my degenerate, aching unit, wishing I wasn't.
I think that's quite an apt way to put it.