A

AshH

It iz what it iz
Sep 16, 2023
I've been thinking about buying a cheap used paraglider and throwing myself from the nearest cliff which is 200ft tall. And just doing some loopings to enjoy my last moments, then quickly steer down towards the ground. It does look so fun but somehow utopian.
Maybe I'll play it safe and just stick with hanging. What do you guys think ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Akanea and EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
could be a fun way to go down! :D It also has an easy out if desire not to at the last second too for better or worse depending on your perspective~
You may want to get a larger cliff tho! I've heard 250 ft being thrown around as being 97-99% death~ Plus, a hang glider would catch wind, so I'm not sure how well it'd reach a good velocity for killing you (especially because it'll certainly hit before you do unless you purposefully let go)! >_<

Reactions: AshH
A

AshH

It iz what it iz
Sep 16, 2023
could be a fun way to go down! :D It also has an easy out if desire not to at the last second too for better or worse depending on your perspective~
You may want to get a larger cliff tho! I've heard 250 ft being thrown around as being 97-99% death~ Plus, a hang glider would catch wind, so I'm not sure how well it'd reach a good velocity for killing you (especially because it'll certainly hit before you do unless you purposefully let go)! >_<
You've raised some good points, I really needed an another perspective on that.

The maximum speed that I would get is 25 mph (which is quite low, I thought that it was more than that). Regarding to leeting it go, I wouldn't be able to, since my SI is too strong regarding to heights otherwise I would've jumped. That's why I was thinking about maybe using a paraglider to help but it doesn't seem as reliable as I thought.

Part of me also wanted to make it look like an accident but guess I'll leave my creativity aside for ctb.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore