FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide could never be something so terrible because suicide solves everything, in fact I see death as the solution for suffering, nobody can be harmed by not existing yet in this existence there is unlimited potential for pain and torment. To voluntarily die could never be bad as it removes the true cause of all problems in the first place which is existence itself, in fact I see suicide as something positive as it's the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human.

It's insane to me when people act like suicide is something so terrible when it could never be, in fact allowing the option of a guaranteed, peaceful exit would be so incredibly compassionate and relieving. It's hellish how a peaceful suicide isn't a human right even know we never even consented to having the ability to exist here, instead selfish pro-natalists imposed this existence on us and we have to pay the price because of it.
Those humans who want to make others have to really struggle to die certainly are evil to me, it's very disgusting how they wish to purposely make suicide inaccessible and get obsessed with prolonging the suffering of others.

If one wishes to cease existing then they simply should be able to die in peace, I see suicide as very rational to escape from all future suffering in this meaningless existence that just leads to decay and death anyway. All that existence does after all is create pain and problems there was never even a need for, existence could never be a desirable state and it's tragic how many humans lack the awareness to recognise that existence is nothing more than an unnecessary harm. All that is "bad" is as a result of existence so the absence of it couldn't possibly be something so terrible, I'd always see it as better to not exist, the only true fortunate ones are those who no longer exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, butterfly000, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
You're preaching to the choir.

Very few people here would disagree.

But we are very much the minority. The world is slowly changing. Belgium only legalised euthanasia 20 years ago. Its going to be hundreds of years before euthanasia isn't dominated by antiquated religious doctrine around the world

Reactions: stuckinthemud and iusedtobehappy
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I don't think that a decision is always right for a person. People could still make mistakes. But it does not make sense that society or government paternalises people without real reasons like they are minors or mentally disabled. Also it is dangerous and it opens up totalitarianism and fascism, if the government takes the individual's responsibility.

Reactions: stuckinthemud, pthnrdnojvsc and iusedtobehappy
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
I see it very rationally. I'm doing it for love. What could be more important than love? I'm watching the movie Titanic. Again. Yeah, she lived for 84 years without the man she loves and moved on and married someone else, but I'm not wired like that. All the love is on the other side and I'm sure there is something on the other side, I just don't know what it is. I have been talking to a guy who has written books and done podcasts about the afterlife. He has participated in hypnotherapy. And don't worry, he knows nothing about this site. I never ever talk about t with anyone. I ask casually how self-euthanasia is viewed just as a curiosity. I told him I know someone who did it and I actually do. He tells me there is a life review but I am pretty sure I am doing the life review here. And that's for everybody, the life review. That we planned our lives before we were born. I guess I made too many mistakes in mine but I want to leave for love. I contacted him because I want to know when I finally figure out how to SE, that I will be with the ones I love again. I want to go straight there.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, stuckinthemud and divinemistress36