FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe that suicide could ever be the terrible tragedy which should be avoided or the thing that must be the last resort reserved as a privilege for those in certain circumstances. All of these anti-suicide views that assume that existing is something automatically valuable, desirable and is always the preferable option come across as being absurd to me.

The way I see it choosing to escape from all suffering could never be a bad thing as there are no disadvantages to not existing and nobody can be harmed by it, people act like it's such a tragic thing when someone frees themselves of the burden they had imposed on them but in reality there's nothing sad about being unable to suffer, the person is at rest now and I see non-existence as being true peace.
It's insane to me seeing suicide as being worse than suffering and existing is filled with suffering, nobody should have to stay here and suffer if they don't wish to.

And for many the only relief lies in death, I see suicide as being a positive thing as it's suffering prevention, it's self care and it's true relief and freedom from the burden that is existence, suicide could never be "wrong" as after all we are all just going to die anyway and suicide is just taking control over the inevitable, none of us are obligated to continue existing here.

I could never see any point to suffering so unnecessarily, enduring this futile, meaningless existence that will just be forgotten about eventually anyway. Not everyone wants to exist here and for many the only relief lies in death so it's inhumane denying people a right to die in peace, the right to die should be respected as a human right.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tpurced, EndJstifiesTheMeans, NoLoveNoHope and 6 others
C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
I absolutely agree with you. And it's horrible we're stuck here. And it's even more inhumane that suicide is a crime in so many countries. It only proves governments never cared for their people……
I wish we all had an off switch that would just delete us from life.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, myusername890, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person