• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
I was thinking of ctbing by laying on train tracks, my head facing the way the train comes. Is there anything that can go wrong for me? Never heard of a survivor in this instance.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
If there is no cowcatcher and you put your neck or head on the track then the only thing that can go wrong, as far as I'm aware, is your SI kicking.
You could try to get away last second and just injure yourself.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
I was thinking of ctbing by laying on train tracks, my head facing the way the train comes. Is there anything that can go wrong for me? Never heard of a survivor in this instance.
I'm gonna do the same sometime this week when it's dark and in a quiet area so there's no witnesses

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Poor train driver. Being part of your suicide got nothing to do with them.

Reactions: UKscotty, Myforevercharlie, figurehead and 1 other person
Bremer

Bremer

Feb 2, 2024
I think we should all have the right to end our lives.

But can we just take the right to influence the life of another person, who has nothing to do with us, to such an extent that we "use" them to kill ourselves?

I am sorry if I have no right to ask this question. But it's my take.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, letmeoutofthis, figurehead and 2 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I think we should all have the right to end our lives.

But can we just take the right to influence the life of another person, who has nothing to do with us, to such an extent that we "use" them to kill ourselves?

I am sorry if I have no right to ask this question. But it's my take.
I agree. I don't want my suicide to involve innocent people who could be hurt or traumatized.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and letmeoutofthis
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
You might end up a vegetable

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
If there is no cowcatcher and you put your neck or head on the track then the only thing that can go wrong, as far as I'm aware, is your SI kicking.
You could try to get away last second and just injure yourself.
Laying down with my whole body on the tracks could have consequences?

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Yes. The worst scenario is you living the rest of your life with only half your body in a hospital hooked up to a bunch of medical equipment to keep you alive.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The cowcatcher could interfere and make you feel the excruciating pain. But I don't see how you would get out of it alive unless you freak out last second and try to leave and only half your body is caught. Which is very likely for SI to do so.

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
The cowcatcher could interfere and make you feel the excruciating pain. But I don't see how you would get out of it alive unless you freak out last second and try to leave and only half your body is caught. Which is very likely for SI to do so.
I plan on blacking out drunk on the track in a certain position.

MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
Never allow worry over the gruesomeness of the scene be the reason to reject a method, with the possible exception of how it would impact family. What our pro-life society does is inconceivably worse than what you will ever do. Let people be traumatized - it is their refusal to allow access to decent methods that forces your hand. Perhaps such a sight will pull them out of their antediluvian attitudes and realize we need death with dignity. And if it does not, to hell with them. People matter insofar all suffering matters, but we should not make so many indulgences for these psychopaths.

Reactions: waterrrrrrrrrbottel, hibikikyuxx, sadandlonely99 and 2 others
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
Brain damage
The act itself is rebellious enough, in my opinion, for people to understand that this could have been easily avoided if assisted suicide was available. If we had more suicides by train, who knows, maybe train drivers will begin to protest in our favor for government to give us an easy exit.
P.s what do you mean by brain damage? mentally scarred yes but brain damage? lol

Reactions: divinemistress36 and hibikikyuxx
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Putting other people through trauma does not outweigh our own suffering.

There are plenty of fast methods that do not leave such a gruesome scene and affect so many people.

Reactions: mortuarymary