Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Can some people please help me with some advice on a sodium nitrite method? I need someone serious advice... thank you so much.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I highly recommend that you remove your email...it is your choice to make that public but for privacy reasons I think it's best that you remove it while you have the chance to edit your post.

It is possible to start a private conversation/chat with other members on this forum. If you do wish to communicate with others, feel free to do so here. On the side note, if you're interested in the SN method, you can always have a look into Stan's guide. It is a very informative piece and it has mostly everything you need to know about the method :).

Reactions: Saed, x-Ace-x and puppy9
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Sodium nitrate is not a ctb method. It's sodium nitrite.

There's tons of information on the site about SN, sodium nitrite. The best place to start is the pinned Resources Compilation, where you'll find Stan's Guide, which thoroughly explains the method, as well as the SN FAQ. There's also a link to a copy of the PPH, but there's no guarantee that it is the original.

I know it might seem difficult at first to get the information, that's why I gave you the most basic resources. If you can read Stan's Guide, which is not very long, then you'll have a good foundation, which is better than relying on people you don't know to instruct you how to do it, that's putting your well-being in the hands of someone who you don't know if you can trust.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: coltact, autumnal, pole and 4 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Stans guide is in the resource compilation page I linked to you in our pm where I also told you where to find SN .
i sent you 3 messages.., have you read them?

Reactions: autumnal and Saed
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Can somebody link me to stans Guide?? I can't find it? Thank you very much
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Everything should be here i hope

Reactions: I screwed up, theboiwhostilllived and not-2-b-the-answer