• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

ready-or-not06

May 20, 2019
I know it would hurt but idc

What if I let a water moccasin bite and then let the venom spread

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Like Cleopatra? I thought about this along time ago but I have no idea how to get access to the venomous snake and I would want the venom to be very strong to act fast and to act painlessly. We have to think about the process in which the venom acts, what if it causes agony? But yes, interesting way definitely to consider.

Reactions: ready-or-not06, letmeseethedeath and Severen
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Reactions: ready-or-not06
HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
I've heard of victims suffering before finally dying. I don't think it's worth it since pain can make suffering seem like forever. Maybe a different would be better?

Reactions: ready-or-not06
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Snake bites usually are accompanied by necrosis (Cell Death and decay). If you survived, you'd likely be missing a limb and/or have a lot of neurological trauma. Google snakebite pictures and/or necrotic tissue. Doesn't sound pleasant to me.

Reactions: voyager, Hennessy, ready-or-not06 and 1 other person
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
I don't think it's a good idea because it's not guaranteed to kill. They don't release the fatal dose of venom every time they bite and it can be really painful if you survive. It can leave long lasting damage, even cripple you. Here's some research on it.

Attachments

• toxins-11-00193.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: ready-or-not06, TiredHorse and justwannadie
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Cleopatra had access to people very knowledgeable about CTBing back then. Because back then it was considered normal to CTB if you wanted to. So she knew exactly the best snake to use to CTB. Every snake is different from each other. So some snakes might just bite you and make you die a slow horrible death. You'd have to learn a lot about snakes, first to avoid CTBing in a way you will regret.

Reactions: Hennessy, ready-or-not06, Weems and 2 others
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
Cleopatra had access to people very knowledgeable about CTBing back then. Because back then it was considered normal to CTB if you wanted to. So she knew exactly the best snake to use to CTB. Every snake is different from each other. So some snakes might just bite you and make you die a slow horrible death. You'd have to learn a lot about snakes, first to avoid CTBing in a way you will regret.
Right. And there wasn't the risk of being found and saved by modern medicine. Then living an even shitier life, less able to end it.

I guess if one just happened to live near a cobra pit then druging yourself into oblivion first is a must to lose consciousness as soon as possible since that way of death is not peaceful. A handful of xanax and a bottle of whisky would do it I guess.

Reactions: Fatality
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Well it would be cool to CTB like Cleopatra and people wouldn't be able to figure out if it was a suicide or not...
Hi Severen, can you please suggest a peaceful quick way for me, I am running out of time....?

• Hugs
Reactions: Trainstation
T

Trainstation

May 29, 2019
Hi Severen, can you please suggest a peaceful quick way for me, I am running out of time....?
Hey, sorry maybe you already mentioned it somewhere, but why are you running out of time?

Last edited:
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Even with the right snake, ctbing via snakebite should only be a last resort. A water moccasin is not the right snake.

You would need highly venomous elapid with neurotoxic venom like a king cobra, true cobra, or black mamba.

Reactions: TiredHorse
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Alright. I'm gonna say this now. We should treat suicide methods the same way people approach BDSM. There are 3 fundamental principles when it comes to BDSM:
Sane, safe and consentual. These are the most important and most basic guidelines within the BDSM-community when it comes to actions - these are used to prevent a desaster. We should treat suicide methods in the same regards. Methods with many unknown and risky variables and intense amount of suffering and pain until death occurs shouldn't be considered. Same goes for burning and similiar methods that were mentioned in the past. This forum lists so many good methods, I don't know why people keep coming up with drastic measures like this.

Reactions: Morphinekiss, Deleted member 1768 and Endqualia
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Hey, sorry maybe you already mentioned it, but why are you running out of time?
Further series of unfortunate events will happen soon, I want to exit before they do, plus I have been receiving so many calls from family members and friends asking about me since I have been isolating myself, kept acting fine, but if I dont do it they will catch me soon and maybe throw me in physicatric hospital in which mood stabilizers will be given resulting in fake good mood, where I'll suffer going round in circles for the rest of my life!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Trainstation
Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019

I read somewhere that she even "practiced" with her servants. Like she tried out different methods with them :II

Reactions: AtomicNewt and Severen
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
I did some research a while ago on this subject and my conclusion was, and still is, that suicide by snake is a horrible idea.

In general snake venoms can be divided into 2 groups: nerve poison and blood poison. Dying of nerve poison is horrible too but stay far away from snakes with blood poison! Your blood will start to coagulate inside your body and your flesh will rot while you are alive. This is extremely painful.

Reactions: voyager and AtomicNewt
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I did some research a while ago on this subject and my conclusion was, and still is, that suicide by snake is a horrible idea.

In general snake venoms can be divided into 2 groups: nerve poison and blood poison. Dying of nerve poison is horrible too but stay far away from snakes with blood poison! Your blood will start to coagulate inside your body and your flesh will rot while you are alive. This is extremely painful.

Yeah, I'm sure people only did this in the past because they didn't have access to all the stuff we have today like N.

Reactions: Hennessy
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
[URL="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/suicide-snake-brokenhearted-man-live-11236999.amp[/URL]"]www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/suicide-snake-brokenhearted-man-live-11236999.amp[/URL]

Guy streams his suicide by black mamba.
It is long and painful death, I don't see reason why you want to choose this except you have some affinity for snakes like guy from article.

i was just gonna post that story i remember watching it on youtube a while back.
deffo not a method i would choose.
not pleasant at all.

Reactions: AtomicNewt