• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone have any information on suicide by slitting of the wrist(s)? Thank you all in advance, and much love.

Reactions: PaxAmerica
Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
i mean, not much to it, you just cut deep and long, hit an vein

Reactions: PaxAmerica and Largeletters
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
Slitting your wrists is an awful method. You're far more likely to just fuck up your hand. I'd recommend looking in the resources section on this site. There's a section on cutting in there, but I highly advise against you going with that option

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Not an ideal way to go but involves being in the bath, taking blood pressure* (I think) type medication and then doing it.

Eire1992

Eire1992

Conducting an experiment on how it feels to die
Jun 7, 2021
Honestly I wouldn't recommend it. I'm speaking from experience when I say it's very, very hard to do. All I managed was to fuck up my nerves and give myself some scars. The radial artery is quite deep and it simply doesn't behave like it does in films/tv.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Honestly I wouldn't recommend it. I'm speaking from experience when I say it's very, very hard to do. All I managed was to fuck up my nerves and give myself some scars. The radial artery is quite deep and it simply doesn't behave like it does in films/tv.
Thanks for replying. I'm sorry you can speak from experience and that you've had some nerve damage.

Eire1992

Eire1992

Conducting an experiment on how it feels to die
Jun 7, 2021
Thanks for replying. I'm sorry you can speak from experience and that you've had some nerve damage.
No problem. And the nerves have improved over time. Initially the damage was to the extent that I couldn't hold the blade to do the other wrist but over the years I've gotten more and more usage back.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
M

Mohkinstsis_falls

Mar 20, 2021
yeah, i'm gonna second this. if you're insistent on bleeding out, something like a power saw would be a better option. i've never tried it, but i would assume you would have to slam it down on your neck or the inside of your elbow. i would only attempt this if i had a backup method available to finish myself off (pills, poison, etc.)

Reactions: Largeletters