• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

onamy

Sep 23, 2018
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eadly-gas-caused-rotting-potatoes-cellar.html

To be real, I didn't find much information about this, and there are probably better methods, but honestly, I find it impressive how potent the nerve gas from rotten potatoes can be if whole 4 people passed out by surprise and died.

In theory, all you need is tons of potatoes (cheap) and a sealed room (the most difficult part, since you need a bathroom for living).

Alternatively, you could possibly rot the potatoes in a giant bag or some other sealed container. However, I don't know what the shelf-life for a death trap like this would be, I don't know it the chemical breaks down to something else over time due to other chemicals. Also, my GUESS is that the amount of air in the container would bottleneck the amount of toxic gas created, so that when opened and spread to a room it might not be enough. I don't know how long exposure you need to actually die. Maybe you could use it like an exit bag. Potato exit bag.

You would need more information on how to properly rot them. In the worst case, due to unknown factors they might not be rotten enough and potent enough to completely kill you. With the right equipment, experimenting on how to get best results could provide information that would last forever for others to use.

The smell would be pretty yucky though. But so is the taste of N as far as I've read.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and ArtsyDrawer
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Maybe a compost bin of rotten potatoes, and then take a nice dive into one. Sounds nasty as hell, but if you're desire to die this way outweighs your will to live, then go for it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Даун
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
The suffering of sentience continues.

Reactions: FrootyBat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 1768 and 2 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
You always hear stories of wastewater treatment workers fainting at the top of those vats of raw sewage and then falling in. Smells like those literally take your breath away.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Даун

Даун

Oct 29, 2018
In "The Mujahideen Poisons Handbook", the preparation of the deadly poison "Alkaloid of Potato" was described. The use of green potatoes and time to death is less than 2 minutes.

I think this can also be attributed to this topic.

• Love
Reactions: FrootyBat, Sunset764, Kikoo Loool and 3 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I read that one too.
Interesting approach. Logistics would be an issue, though. "A basement full of potatoes" sounds like a shitload of potatoes.
I'd be down for it if I could have like... a cupboard full of potatoes or something. There's also the smell issue. There's also time: how long do I wait till I can open the potato bag?
It's definitely a very interesting approach, imo. I'd love to try it, but don't have a basement to dedicate to the task, unfortunately.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Both the poisons they mention in the sidebar, solanine and chaconine, are ingestable: the reason you don't eat green potatoes. It sounds like the family died from asphyxiation by the methane and nitrogen produced by the decomposition of any organic matter, the same as silo workers (and sewage treatment plant operators) occasionally die from.

Reactions: FrootyBat, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think it would be a pleasant way to go, the nausea and asphyxiation by noxious gases. As far as ingesting it, while I think there are people who die from solanine and what not, it is still a really painful and uncomfortable way to die.