• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GAKitty

GAKitty

May 3, 2019
Hey. So I recently moved into an apartment that's 30 storeys, and I ended up on the 19th floor. First thought when I got there is, "I've got to check the balcony out.". If I had to guess, I'm probably 200 ft. above the ground level maybe more, maybe less. What are the chances that a jump from that height (I know it kinda depends on the angle I hit the ground at too) that I would die from that fall? If so, how quickly? I want to do it badly, but I'm concerned about the pain/ how long it takes to die following the fall and the potential that I have to fail (worst case scenario).

L

LetsGosam

Aug 28, 2020
Is there a common use area on a higher floor? I would try and take advantage of those extra floors above if possible.

mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Hey. So I recently moved into an apartment that's 30 storeys, and I ended up on the 19th floor. First thought when I got there is, "I've got to check the balcony out.". If I had to guess, I'm probably 200 ft. above the ground level maybe more, maybe less. What are the chances that a jump from that height (I know it kinda depends on the angle I hit the ground at too) that I would die from that fall? If so, how quickly? I want to do it badly, but I'm concerned about the pain/ how long it takes to die following the fall and the potential that I have to fail (worst case scenario).

I'm pretty sure it will be painless in fact you may even have an one before you hit the ground

GAKitty

GAKitty

May 3, 2019
Is there a common use area on a higher floor? I would try and take advantage of those extra floors above if possible.

I checked. Unfortunately, all of the floors above me don't have any common balcony area :'(

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
19th floor is perfectly fine... anything above the 10th floor would be a 95-98% success.
There is a saying "from 7th to Heaven", but 100m high would be a sure thing.
Just make sure you land on concrete and not on grass or a tree or even a car (you would still most probably succeed, but it would cushion the fall).
Of course, don't think it will be easy to make that jump... you will repeatedly run into an invisible wall which is called SI and a primal fear.
Once you overcome the fear, bless the agent or the owner who rented you an apartment on the 19th floor.

• Wow
Reactions: tiny_dancer, girlwitharose, icuddlecats5 and 1 other person
sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
Just make sure you land on concrete and not on grass or a tree or even a car (you would still most probably succeed, but it would cushion the fall).
I wonder what would happen if I were to land on a 4 ft swimming pool?

I

icuddlecats5

May 18, 2023
I wonder what would happen if I were to land on a 4 ft swimming pool?
You can definitely die from falling onto a pool, especially in the belly-flop position, but I don't know if I would risk it as divers can survive drops like these and you could just end up seriously breaking your limbs

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
200ft, you have got next to no chance of survival regardless of whether you land on a car, concrete or grass

DeadPool360

DeadPool360

My everyday is nothing but a video on repeat
May 4, 2023
While i dont think you should do it
but i think you will die instantly
but if you feel like an unlucky person
that's one of the big reasons you shouldn't try this
because your worst case scenario will happen
which is to not die and get saved by some random person and having broken bones for the rest of your life