kyleq16

kyleq16

Mar 3, 2019
Hello I have been thinking on ctb by jumping in front of a car for a while as I cant fight my SI with partial hanging. Does anyone know if 50 km/h is enough to kill me as there is a road near me where cars drive around 50 or 60 km/h? . I am afraid that it is not enough to kill me and that I will survive and have to deal with the humiliation of it. (I looked up and found a car going as fast as 40 km/h can kill you but I watched a few videos on you tube of people getting hit by cars and most of them looked fine and the cars looked like they were driving at least 40 km/h). If anyone can help thank you

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Please don't consider this, it would cause some pretty severe trauma too the person driving the car.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Can'tStandAnymore, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
I agree with @time2go about traumatizing a person plus it's far from certain. even if a car is doing a 100 you could still live and be permanently disabled and not be able to try again. for a certain way put your head on the tracks right before a train comes. you lose your head and traumatize the engineer for life but it's 100% certain .but I wouldn't want my head rolling down the tracks especially when a head can be aware for a short while after

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, time2go, Frostypigeon and 1 other person
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I wouldn't choose this method as person driving car could be feeling guilty rest of his life, yesterday I went with my friend and his friend while we were going back home told story how he was driving car and hit someone and how he couldn't forgive himself for doing it, he was drunk driving but I'm pretty sure person who kills someone doesn't matter if it's accident or not he'll be feeling guilty rest of his life, if i was going to choose this method I'd think that I'd be ruining someone's life, it's not 100 guaranteed that someone will die, what if you survive and be disabled for rest of your life... it's so scary to me

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1964dodge
Frostypigeon

Frostypigeon

Likes breadcrumbs
Mar 7, 2019
Death by vehicle isn't the way to go. Too many factors. What if they swerve, miss you then end up dead themselves. Would be facing jail time on top of other things.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, thatonekris, WOODESITY and 1 other person
pinkblanket55

pinkblanket55

Mar 14, 2019
death not at all guaranteed and you will probably badly injure an innocent person. At least use a train so you cant physically injure someone else.

Reactions: Alecsa, Iceangel and 1964dodge
kyleq16

kyleq16

Mar 3, 2019
death not at all guaranteed and you will probably badly injure an innocent person. At least use a train so you cant physically injure someone else.
[/QUOTE
Okay It was just a thought thanks for the feedback guys I'll think of another method

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Wolfjob_dayjob
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Independantly of the problem of the innocent driver, this method seems extremly uncertain and hazardous because of the risk to survive and remain disabled. It seems like jumping from a 30 feet building. I think you should really forget this way to catch the bus.

Reactions: kyleq16 and AnnihilatedAnna
O

oka

Mar 9, 2019
CTB while hurting someone is selfish.

• Yay!
Reactions: AhG, kyleq16 and GeorgeJL
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
A transgender woman who became famous after death, used this method and died. She jumped in front of a semi on a freeway. I believe it was by an overpass to not draw suspicion.

There is literally no reason you shouldn't do this method by concern for the person driving the vehicle. People really don't have empathy for others and are just socially conditioned & deluded to think everyone cares about one another. Maybe if you're poor you force yourself to think that and to survive with other persons of similar status.

Lastly the outcome of some trauma can happen for any method and where you're found by someone not mentally prepared. That reason is irrational if your reason to die is because of existential torture. Do yourself a favor and care about yourself.

Reactions: AhG, kyleq16 and TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
@kyleq16 If it is just a regular car, normal sized vehicle and going at that speed, then I think there is still a great chance of failure with serious injuries, possibly ending up in a wheelchair/vegetable. Like others have said, it is NOT really reliable (except maybe like a semi-truck or train.). Traumatizing others aside, if you are going via this method, then a train or semi-truck would offer more reliability and even then it is still risky.

There is literally no reason you shouldn't do this method by concern for the person driving the vehicle. People really don't have empathy for others and are just socially conditioned & deluded to think everyone cares about one another. Maybe if you're poor you force yourself to think that and to survive with other persons of similar status.
I agree with this, and while I personally aim to avoid and minimize trauma for others, I will never put them before my suffering if that means compromising or reducing the reliability of such methods. I can understand why others may be forced to take methods that may result in traumatizing others and I don't blame them for it. I blame society, government, and religion for putting suicidal people in such a desperate situation (where they don't have access to super reliable and peaceful methods, N, EB, inert gases, etc.) where they resort to such gruesome and desperate methods just to exit their suffering.

Reactions: kyleq16
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
CTB while hurting someone is selfish.
I find this quite funny, mostly because when you ctb you're still hurting your loved ones, and that's even more selfish than hurting a stranger.

Reactions: porfin1234 and kyleq16
S

Severnayasemiramida

Mar 20, 2019
What do you think about having a head on collision with the truck? Get a shitty car from 1990-x, speed up and drive to the outer line waiting for a truck to hit you.
Of course, do it being drunk at night with the lights off. As for a truck driver, he would be safe because any truck is much higher than the car so only a part of the truck would be damaged.
Gonna have an exam for my driving license soon. I don't know why but it would be much easier to take a cat dad've bought me

Reactions: kyleq16
O

oka

Mar 9, 2019
I find this quite funny, mostly because when you ctb you're still hurting your loved ones, and that's even more selfish than hurting a stranger.

I do not have one, and the selfinesh in this fucked Up world puts a lot of us on the edge.

Not funny at all

AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I do not have one, and the selfinesh in this fucked Up world puts a lot of us on the edge.

Not funny at all
I did not imply that you hadn't any or not. I was simply saying, that hurting a stranger is not as selfish as hurting a loved one.