• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I recently have been to the mental hospital for the 5 time. I was sent there for trying to hang myself and texting the suicide hotline about it I was about to do it when the police showed up. I find hanging super hard to do and si kicks in very quickly for me. I recently had try again but a friend stopped me. Please I need advice on methods that would have a high success rate and also be accessible I would rather not be in pain but all see what is possible. Thank you so much <3 Sorry if spelling is bad I have dyslexia.

• Hugs
Reactions: wait-bus-stop and dyn00ss
Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
Could you elaborate as to why you want to CTB? ( Catch the bus, aka commit suicide ).

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
Could you elaborate as to why you want to CTB? ( Catch the bus, aka commit suicide ).
I struggle with BPD, Anxiety, ADHD, Dyslexia and Disease. That alone makes my days painful and extremely overwhelming I don't think I really have a solid reason to why I want to CTB I am very very obsessed with suicide and trying to commit suicide I've tried around 10-20 times. I ether got caught or stopped or went through and didn't take enough or didn't do it right or SI. I really need a way to go out that's successful and less painful.

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
if you have the cash: SN ($20-$80 + meto cost + shipping = ~$100-200) or IG (can run you over $1000, need place to hide nitrogen) megathreads.
if you don't: visit the hanging megathread. falling from over 10 stories and drowning is also pretty popular, but you have to be careful about location as Other People Exist.

shotgun to head/mouth is apparently pretty peaceful with high success rate, but most people can't get a gun and your corpse will be traumatising.

that being said, i'd rethink your reasons and decide if you really want to ctb. ctbing with doubts is a pretty big no-no on the site and a lot of users will be sad if they thought you had a good shot at recovery and died. there's a few other users with BPD on here, and a good chunk with autism, so i can understand your situation.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand why people keep on asking questions like this everyday on here when there is literally a suicide resource compilation section on this site. The fact is that suicide isn't straightforward and if there were reliable and painless methods that were very easily accessible I would be long gone by this point. We do exist in this society that restricts the most peaceful methods after all, and I just think that it's a personal decision deciding what method is best as it depends on what can be accessed. All that anyone can do really is do their own research when it comes to questions like this, sadly there are no easy answers.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I don't understand why people keep on asking questions like this everyday on here when there is literally a suicide resource compilation section on this site. The fact is that suicide isn't straightforward and if there were reliable and painless methods that were very easily accessible I would be long gone by this point. We do exist in this society that restricts the most peaceful methods after all, and I just think that it's a personal decision deciding what method is best as it depends on what can be accessed. All that anyone can do really is do their own research when it comes to questions like this, sadly there are no easy answers.
Thank you for the advice, I've already looked through the suicide recourse section and couldn't find something that would work for me or that I could get my hands on I'm trying to figure out SN or overdose but I'm not sure how to thanks for the response though!
if you have the cash: SN ($20-$80 + meto cost + shipping = ~$100-200) or IG (can run you over $1000, need place to hide nitrogen) megathreads.
if you don't: visit the hanging megathread. falling from over 10 stories and drowning is also pretty popular, but you have to be careful about location as Other People Exist.

shotgun to head/mouth is apparently pretty peaceful with high success rate, but most people can't get a gun and your corpse will be traumatising.

that being said, i'd rethink your reasons and decide if you really want to ctb. ctbing with doubts is a pretty big no-no on the site and a lot of users will be sad if they thought you had a good shot at recovery and died. there's a few other users with BPD on here, and a good chunk with autism, so i can understand your situation.
I'm going to try and work on getting SN, I can't get a gun here since the gun laws are super strict. Thanks for the advice!