• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheCuriousityDude

TheCuriousityDude

Childhood favorite character.
Oct 6, 2018
I've tried suicide by hanging myself with a belt from my room doorknob, but it didn't work as I couldn't take the pain of the belt around my neck and just kept getting out of it. I made the belt into a circle, put it on the doorknob, and inserted my head into it, and let myself hang from there, but I couldn't take the pain.

(what I did with the belt)
Belt-clothing.jpg

As to why I don't just buy a rope, I'm only 18 and don't have any money, and my parents wouldn't let me buy something just to commit suicide.

I'm pretty sure the method I'm trying right now is either 100% failure rate, I'm doing it wrong, or I just don't have the patience to wait till I black out. That, or maybe I actually don't want to die at all, and just want some relief.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I have a really hard time with offering you advice because in this post and another recent one you said you are 18, but you've been a member for a year and a half and the minimum age has always been 18. So I don't have reason to trust you're an adult and therefore won't advise you or in any other way encourage you to ctb or participate in your doing so. If you want to explore the choice to live, there are supportive sites for teens.

Last edited:
Reactions: UmbosGirl, SleeplessSoul, Gaius_Baltar and 4 others
A

Acornsonatree

Apr 6, 2020
I have a really hard time with offering you advice because in this post and another recent one you said you are 18, but you've been a member for a year and a half and the minimum age has always been 18. So I don't have reason to trust you're an adult and therefore won't advise you or in any other way encourage you to ctb or participate in your doing so. If you want to live, there are sites for teens.

Op only has 2 posts despite joining over a year ago, maybe they were under 18 when they joined but are now 18 and using the account?
Regardless they shouldn't have joined then.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Thatdude
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Op only has 2 posts despite joining over a year ago, maybe they were under 18 when they joined but are now 18 and using the account?
Regardless they shouldn't have joined then.

That could be true, but since OP has been lying from the start, I personally will err on the side of not trusting. If others want to give advice and support, that's their judgment call.

Reactions: Acornsonatree
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
First of all I don´t care about age suffering has no age limit whether you are 12 or 18 doesn´t matter to me and Robin Williams used the same method as well (belt partial hanging) have you tried to use a tee-shirt or a scarf between the belt and you throat it makes it way less uncomfortable also look at the partial hanging megathread for the right way to lean.

Also I love your avatar Pokemon was such a big part of my childhood I love when members use avatars from my childhood TV shows.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidefantasy, Mooshi, Rahat and 2 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
First of all I don´t care about age suffering has no age limit whether you are 12 or 18 doesn´t matter to me and Robin Williams used the same method as well (belt partial hanging) have you tried to use a tee-shirt or a scarf between the belt and you throat it makes it way less uncomfortable also look at the partial hanging megathread for the right way to lean.

Also I love your avatar Pokemon was such a big part of my childhood I love when members use avatars from my childhood TV shows.
I am going to try now that I've padded the flat rope I was using hoping it will be comfortable.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I am going to try now that I've padded the flat rope I was using hoping it will be comfortable.
When I practiced with a robe it made it way more comfortable a belt must be way more uncomfortable.

Oh and good luck.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
When I practiced with a robe it made it way more comfortable a belt must be way more uncomfortable.

Oh and good luck.
What happened during? Did you just get back up and move?

I feel really nervous to be honest and wish I had SN...

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
What happened during? Did you just get back up and move?

I feel really nervous to be honest and wish I had SN...
To be honest I call it practice because it wasn´t really an attempt, I walked 1½ hours to my childhood town and almost certainly knew before hand I would have to walk back to my appartment so after walking 1½ hours to the town I had not much energy to due the deed so I just practiced for about 20 minutes.

the first time I practiced several times by a tree and my slipknot untied which made me reconsider maybe a noose for partial is better as long as you tighten it at least it doesn´t untie. I also found out in my second practice still using a slipknot with a scarf between the rope to make it more comfortable in another spot while using a seated position with my legs stretched out made me feel like I could pass out but I am not sure if I would have it just felt like I was about to and SI kicked in I suppose.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
To be honest I call it practice because it wasn´t really an attempt, I walked 1½ hours to my childhood town and almost certainly knew before hand I would have to walk back to my appartment so after walking 1½ hours to the town I had not much energy to due the deed so I just practiced for about 20 minutes.

the first time I practiced several times by a tree and my slipknot untied which made me reconsider maybe a noose for partial is better as long as you tighten it at least it doesn´t untie. I also found out in my second practice still using a slipknot with a scarf between the rope to make it more comfortable in another spot while using a seated position with my legs stretched out made me feel like I could pass out but I am not sure if I would have it just felt like I was about to and SI kicked in I suppose.
Yeah these difficulties are why I wish I had SN.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Do you really think it's possible to have a comfortable partial experience though?
Yes I do, I have seen several videos and people usually go unconcious because of lack of blood to the brain and THEN they get choked and deprived by oxygen to the brain and die that is why I see it as a peacefull method.

Full suspension hanging on the other hand looks uncomfortable the victim usually are asphyxiated so they are still concious at this part unlike partial hanging where the asphyxiation will happen after unconciousness takes place.

Last edited:
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Yes I do, I have seen several videos and people usually go unconcious because of lack of blood to the brain and THEN they get choked and deprived by oxygen to the brain and die.
I saw some videos in the megathread and wasn't sure re peacefulness. I hope I can go out without nausea.

Curiositykillskitty

Curiositykillskitty

May 3, 2020
This method has always appealed to me, I can see what so is saying though I tried not to go ahead but to test the waters once...... and I'm unsure how you can go go all the way so easily with this method?!

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
This method has always appealed to me, I can see what so is saying though I tried not to go ahead but to test the waters once...... and I'm unsure how you can go go all the way so easily with this method?!
Yeah I really am not finding it easy at all...

Curiositykillskitty

Curiositykillskitty

May 3, 2020
Searching for more info on it myself!