• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

milkinsideabag

milkinsideabag

Sep 19, 2023
I have begun to wonder if I should call the fire department right before I do it. I live with my mom and brother in an apartment. I am thinking I could call the fire department and report a suicide at my address, and I would do this while my brother is at school and my mom is at work. That way, neither of them will have to see the body, because I am planning on using a shotgun. Or, maybe I could just leave a note saying not to come in, but I do not trust that will work. I do not plan on doing it super soon, but I want to have everything planned out.

The gun I plan to use is not at my apartment, but I have way to get to it. They are my dad's guns. I am debating whether I should use the Mossberg 500, or the Saiga-12, I am thinking I'll go with the Mossberg 500, because it is cheaper and I shot it recently at my grandparent's at some trees in the woods and it seems to work fine. It is one of the tactical ones, and it does not have a stock. I decided to pocket a shotgun shell the last time I got to shoot guns. I am holding onto the shotgun shell in my room, I take it out of the place I have it hidden sometimes to hold it and look at it. It is the shell I plan to load into the gun and kill myself with.

I think I might have to leave some kind of note. I have no idea what to say, but I feel like I might should leave one. Then again, maybe I shouldn't. I have time to think about it though, plenty of time. As for sneaking the shotgun, I want to sneak it from my dad's gun closet to my car, and then bring it to my apartment. The key to the gun closet is on his keyring, so it might be hard. I think I'll have to do it with him there, maybe I could spend the night and sneak the gun to my car then.

If you read all the way to the end, thank you. Any comments or advice are appreciated.

Reactions: worthIess
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If you care about your family, don't do it at home.

• Hugs
Reactions: wellbetteroff, yaminabemind, milkinsideabag and 3 others
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
The guy above said it first but still, don't do it at home given you have family and your method tends to be very messy

Reactions: yaminabemind and milkinsideabag
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Any secluded area. The woods is a popular choice.

• Love
Reactions: milkinsideabag and hikikomorizombie
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
I'd use Google Maps satellite view to scout for unoccupied commercial buildings with empty parking lots.

Reactions: milkinsideabag
warboy68forever

warboy68forever

Jan 8, 2024
maybe do it in your car it'll be comfortable and you could turn the air conditioning (or heater) on and you can be listening to your favorite song while you do it. seems like a peaceful way to die to me

• Love
Reactions: wellbetteroff and milkinsideabag
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I agree with others, you have a good heart for wanting to go out of your way to prepare for them, you might as well commit to it. It's a shame we can't die peacefully with our loved ones near.

• Love
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Struggling with the mess I will leave behind vexes me as well.
Definitely don't do it at home.

milkinsideabag

milkinsideabag

Sep 19, 2023
Any secluded area. The woods is a popular choice.
Maybe, I do have some woods nearby where I live, and I have a car, my own car, that I can use to get there. That's not a bad idea. I could maybe start visiting the woods, going for walks, and looking for a place to do it.
I'd use Google Maps satellite view to scout for unoccupied commercial buildings with empty parking lots.
Empty parking lots? I had not thought of that. I don't think I'd do it there though, the woods seems more fitting, though I would rather do it in my room. But, that doesn't seem to be in the cards for the foreseeable future.
maybe do it in your car it'll be comfortable and you could turn the air conditioning (or heater) on and you can be listening to your favorite song while you do it. seems like a peaceful way to die to me
While that does sound nice, I don't think I'll go with that. I would rather whoever uses the car after me to be able to drive the car without thinking about how my brains were all over it at one point. Plus, who would find the body in a case scenario like that?
Struggling with the mess I will leave behind vexes me as well.
Definitely don't do it at home.
Yeah, buckshot to the brain is not very forgiving to anyone unfortunate enough to bear witness. I would have liked to do it laying in bed, that would be ideal. But in my case that doesn't seem like an option.