P

Pine_Tree55

Dec 26, 2020
Are there ways to make oneself more likely to die after contracting Covid-19, especially if someone is not in a high risk category? What about for the new strains? Do those affect healthy, younger people more?

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary, Hoarsewithnoname and homesick28
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Very very very unlikely. For a young healthy adult your odds are under 1% and it would not be a quick or painless death. I have seen people with COVID in and stages of life while working in the hospital and it's not something you want. There's far more effective and painless ways if you read the resources.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, x~Sophia~x, demuic and 5 others
homesick28

homesick28

Oct 26, 2020
Please let covid kill me. Still holding out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and _Minsk
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I had it and lived. No bueno!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, Sherri, Fragile and 1 other person
P

Pine_Tree55

Dec 26, 2020
Very very very unlikely. For a young healthy adult your odds are under 1% and it would not be a quick or painless death. I have seen people with COVID in and stages of life while working in the hospital and it's not something you want. There's far more effective and painless ways if you read the resources.

I do not have the skill to acquire drugs illegally or legally for that matter. I do not want to worry about if they will work or not. I have seen too many images of people who shot themselves in the head and survived. I couldn't do it. I wouldn't be able to tie a noose properly. I wouldn't be able to meet anyone to help. I would rather die of Covid.

• Love
Reactions: Sakura94
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
If you're not in high risk group then it's not an option for you unfortunately. Even if you manage to get to the stage of severe symptoms you will most likely survive after suffering from those symptoms.

Reactions: homesick28, demuic and Fragile
P

Pine_Tree55

Dec 26, 2020
If you're not in high risk group then it's not an option for you unfortunately. Even if you manage to get to the stage of severe symptoms you will most likely survive after suffering from those symptoms.
Any reports about the new strain being different?

justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
I do not have the skill to acquire drugs illegally or legally for that matter. I do not want to worry about if they will work or not. I have seen too many images of people who shot themselves in the head and survived. I couldn't do it. I wouldn't be able to tie a noose properly. I wouldn't be able to meet anyone to help. I would rather die of Covid.
But it's not going to happen in a young health adult that isn't high risk. You honestly wouldn't even be kept in hospital as a young healthy person with COVID. But you do you, contracting a disease that is rarely fatal in young and healthy people is not very smart though given not only will you not die but you may suffer long term damage from it as it's still new and we're still learning what damage it causes to the body. I've been in hundreds of COVID rooms of patients, and their homes and I have never contacted it. It doesn't appear to be quite so easy to just get either. Is there a reason you can't do SN? It's quite cheap and accessible to mostly everyone.

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
Any reports about the new strain being different?
I don't know about this new strain thing. Maybe it will target a different group of people. I'm not a biologist but from what I know in order for a virus to mutate to the level of new strain it must go through some major changes in its structure and since there was no vaccine up to recently I don't know how would it mutate on its own. Also we don't have much data on the new strain but if this virus only gets more lethal with time maybe this will become a valuable option for a method.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Covid is so unlikely to kill. I'm also shocked I haven't gotten it yet since everyone in my area seems to have it.

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
Covid is so unlikely to kill. I'm also shocked I haven't gotten it yet since everyone in my area seems to have it.
Funny thing is you could have already gotten it and it went away without any symptoms. A few people I know went for a check up and their doctors said that they already have antibodies from virus

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Sakura94
P

Pine_Tree55

Dec 26, 2020
Funny thing is you could have already gotten it and it went away without any symptoms. A few people I know went for a check up and their doctors said that they already have antibodies from virus

Yes. I am curious about the new strain.

justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
toAny reports about the new strain being different?
Nope. Young and healthy people are still less than 1% likely to have a fatal outcome. Even in elderly or high risk groups the numbers aren't that high. You would be more likely to die from the flu but as a young healthy adult that really isn't likely either. Trying to get any sort of disease is not really the most efficient way to go and you have zero control over it. You can't control if it even will be fatal.

Reactions: demuic
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That is possible. I like to think I would know. I can roll my tongue back and put it in the back of my nasal passage. Fun fact, when you get a cold or flu that area gets tender, a bit swollen, and bumpy. Before anyone asks... I learned to do this trying to get to tonsil stones with my tongue and it got more flexible lol. Also, I get breathing issues with viral illnesses, so if I got it and that stuff didn't happen life really wants me to live.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Even if you could die from it, which is highly unlikely, it would take 19 days of misery from the first symptoms. Laboured breathing, sepsis and organ failure is not a pleasant way to go.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Ghost2211
T

turin

Nov 4, 2020
i'm up at 4 in the morning on fire and with random pains... second day with symptoms... i too get anxious about sn and hangin failures.. would quite happily shoot myself but in uk. it'd work if people didnt 't shoot under your chin and just blow your face off or thier frontal lobes.. but any way i'm desperate too and have thought about this. and am gettin tested tomorrow. i've heard the worst things are smoking and drinkin a lot but not sure i just wana do that a lot cos of the very likely chance i'll survive.. but put my body through a harder healing process and just get problems that last forever and make life a lot worse. not that i just don't lie in bed anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Ghost2211
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
That is possible. I like to think I would know. I can roll my tongue back and put it in the back of my nasal passage. Fun fact, when you get a cold or flu that area gets tender, a bit swollen, and bumpy. Before anyone asks... I learned to do this trying to get to tonsil stones with my tongue and it got more flexible lol. Also, I get breathing issues with viral illnesses, so if I got it and that stuff didn't happen life really wants me to live.
Sometimes no matter how rational it seems to us that death is better our bodies will have a different response. That little lizard in us has nothing else on his mind but survival which only makes stuff more complicated for the higher consciousness lol

Reactions: Pookie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Ghost2211
dissolvedgirl

dissolvedgirl

Dec 26, 2020
Creative but no, it wouldn't do anything. Would be the complete opposite as peaceful anyways.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019

@justpeachy, thank you so much for putting yourself on the frontlines to help so many who have contacted this disease and who want to live. (((hugs to you)))

OP - as others have said, unless you are immunocompromised or have some other unknown and as yet unidentified genetic condition that predisposes one to a more severe/deadly case of covid (including the newer strain that is essentially the same but has mutated to spread more prolifically), population statistics tell us that otherwise healthy adults are unlikely to expire due to Covid.

<3

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Are there ways to make oneself more likely to die after contracting Covid-19, especially if someone is not in a high risk category? What about for the new strains? Do those affect healthy, younger people more?
It has a 99.9 percent survival rate and a FOI request to the UK national health service revealed NO ONE has died who didn't have a serious underlying condition so good luck with that. I have a copy of the foi I btw.

I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
Suicide by getting Covid is almost impossible. Covid has just 2% infection rate as far as I know. Checkout lostallhope.com it has methods of suicide ranked according to their lethality.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The CDC said 95% of those who die from covid have a pre-existing medical condition, so there is that...

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
No

Even if you were in the high risk group, it's still a really stupid idea with very little chances of working. I won't get too deep into why since it should be painfully obvious, but you'll probably wish you were dead if you get some of the nasty symptoms, also, my brother got it like 2 months ago and he still has no sense of smell and no signs of improvement, and I've heard that there are many young people who get long term side effects that can be far worse.

justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
@justpeachy, thank you so much for putting yourself on the frontlines to help so many who have contacted this disease and who want to live. (((hugs to you)))

OP - as others have said, unless you are immunocompromised or have some other unknown and as yet unidentified genetic condition that predisposes one to a more severe/deadly case of covid (including the newer strain that is essentially the same but has mutated to spread more prolifically), population statistics tell us that otherwise healthy adults are unlikely to expire due to Covid.

<3
Thank you much. No thanks needed but it's always nice to hear. I have been exposed hundreds of times maybe even thousands and I have not gotten it or if I have I had zero symptoms therefore they haven't bothered to test me. I will be getting the vaccine whenever I am sure as a healthcare worker which I am not super happy about. I would much rather take my odds with COVID as a healthy 32 year old with no underlying conditions but alas if you work at the hospital, no choice.

• Love
Reactions: Weary Soul
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Don't worry next year we'll have covid-21 which will be the killer strain. Strangely it will only kill people who have had the vaccine, but that will just be a coincidence :heh:

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Don't worry next year we'll have covid-21 which will be the killer strain. Strangely it will only kill people who have had the vaccine, but that will just be a coincidence :heh:
I smiled at that - very needed right now. Thank you!

Reactions: Endeavour
girlofduty

girlofduty

Dec 12, 2020
Please let covid kill me. Still holding out.
Yeah, I was actively searching for people to give me the virus.... but quickly stopped when I realized that I wouldn't want it to affect my children since during that time, a child in my town was infected and died. Now I'm just hoping for cancer or some other thing, I don't mind the pain as long as I go soon.
Ha!

Reactions: Endeavour
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Terrible method. It's unlikely to work even if you get it. The virus is overplayed in the media - yes it is bad but realistically it's like 5X worse than the seasonal flu. The most likely result is you will get it and take up space in the healthcare system for those who need it more and not even die. Please do not do this unless you hate 100 percent of the people in your local community.

Reactions: Endeavour and x~Sophia~x
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Terrible method. It's unlikely to work even if you get it. The virus is overplayed in the media - yes it is bad but realistically it's like 5X worse than the seasonal flu. The most likely result is you will get it and take up space in the healthcare system for those who need it more and not even die. Please do not do this unless you hate 100 percent of the people in your local community.
If you run the maths.... which no one, especially the media want to do .... then Spanish Flu infected 500 million people - people go "ooh well covid has done X Million" - the difference is that in 1918 - 500 million people represented 1/3rd of every human on earth. The covid infections represent about 1.2%.

The people who got SF and died were about 12% - that represents about 4% of every human on earth at that time.

Covid - nothing anywhere near. In fact covid is roughly 1/200th as deadly as SF..

And that's counting all the deaths - where anyone who had a positive test (flawed) in the last 28 days who dies is a covid death.

So get tested positive today, get run over by a bus 26 days from now - covid death.

Take that out and it's probably 1/1000th as deadly.

There's more than this, but no one wants to listen or more importantly think.

I blame it on 2 or maybe 3 generations who have gone through an education system that teaches them what to think rather than how to think.

If you can think, and you can look at the numbers, and you know basic maths then it's clear the numbers are bunkum.

But no one wants to know or think or even to try and think.

People have decided "I believe this" and that's it - no matter what new data arrives, they will not change that beliefe, they will instead twist and turn like a twisty turny thing to fit any new data into their existing belief.

Like a good friend of mine and a guy I admire greatly, he would literally do anything for anyone to help them.

But he belongs to a sect of Christianity that believes the bible is the literal word of God. And so you can work out the age of the earth from the ages of the people in the stories, and the earth is 12,000 years old.

So Kevin, how do you explain dinosaur bones then, they exist, you admit they exist, but they are millions of years old.

Yes, but I KNOW the world is 12,000 years old, so while they exist they can't exist, so the devil must have put them there to test my faith in God.

That is his answer.

A reasonable person would look at the evidence and think - Hmmm I made a mistake, the new data proves my old beliefs were wrong.

But Humans don't work that way - you believe, it becomes part of who you are, what gives you value in the world, so you cling to it and twist everything else into it to try and retain the status quo you've created in your minds.

Otherwise you have to admit you made a mistake, which questions your value in the world, who you are, and you have to admit you are wrong.

Hence the mental gymnastics..