• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Suicide by eating dangerous live animals.

Example:

1) Eat live Scorpions, they will puncture your esophagus and stomach, causing internal bleeding and spreading poison.

2) Eat live octopus, which can choke you/suffocate.

3) Eat a balloon fish, then in the stomach it will pop it's spikes causing massive internal puncture damage.

4) An electric eel will electrocute you from inside, so more effective. Also jellyfish is an option if Eels are scarce.

5) Eat a snake, but then the snake will reverse eat you from the inside (not sure it works).

6) Swallow an hedgehog, the spikes will cause internal bleeding.

I can't think of anything else right now. Some animals have better cbt rate than others.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Aim and Kundalini Guy
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I think that you've spent too long researching into mad methods, sorry.

• Yay!
Reactions: Amyend88, peace_van and SplitInfrastructure
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I didn't spent too long, and some of these could work.
A snake reverse eating you?
Scorpions, Eels and balloons poisoning, electrocuting and puncturing from the inside?
Suffocating on a jellyfish?
Dude, seriously?
If this was a joke, congrats, it was actually funny! If it's not, I'm quite concerned..

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Amyend88
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Might be some of the craziest ideas ever lol.
Surprised you didnt mention any animals in Africa. I don't think a fight with a cape buffalo, lion or hippo will end too well for a human either!

• Yay!
Reactions: peace_van, bluebus and JustABug
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm sure that your intentions in posting this are serious, and I mean you no offense, but reading this actually made me laugh a little. Picturing some of these scenarios is quite humorous, almost like something you'd see in a cartoon

Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
Almost as creative as the guy who wanted to travel to Pakistan to get executed by shitting on quran

• Yay!
Reactions: Aim, peace_van, ASadOne and 1 other person
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Suicide by eating dangerous live animals.

Example:

1) Eat live Scorpions, they will puncture your esophagus and stomach, causing internal bleeding and spreading poison.

2) Eat live octopus, which can choke you/suffocate.

3) Eat a balloon fish, then in the stomach it will pop it's spikes causing massive internal puncture damage.

4) An electric eel will electrocute you from inside, so more effective. Also jellyfish is an option.

5) Eat a snake, but then the snake will reverse eat you from the inside (not sure it works).

I can't think of anything else right now. Some animals have better cbt rate than others.

What do you guys think?
Interesting, but seems just like an extreme way of accomplishing other methods.

1. That's assuming the scorpion is small enough for you to swallow live. It most certainly will go for your esophagus but at that point your better off slitting your throat(still painful!)
2. Instead of eating an octopus just do any number of better hypoxia related methods
3. Pufferfish poison is gonna kill you not the fish
4. This is the only one I can see working as intended, since the eel will continue to discharge after death, but idk why u wouldn't just find an alternative more consistent and less troublesome route to electrocute yourself
5. I'm fairly confident that the majority of snakes you could swallow whole, are not going to be large enough to cause significant impact to you, and most likely will just die of either stomach acid, or lack of oxygen. Of all of these, I think this is the only one which basically won't kill you.
Almost as creative as the guy who wanted to travel to Pakistan to get executed by shitting on quran
This is lowkey genius

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Most of those animals would be difficult acquire and eat live. Plus its not easy to swallow them whole.

Reactions: Stormy Raine
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
You should think of better methods.

Reactions: Stormy Raine
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I thank you so much for this laugh you gave me 😂 im assuming you are joking, if you are serious then you may need to spend more time on this site and gather some helpful information. These methods you listed seem very difficult to obtain. How do you plan to catch all that stuff 😂 Are you just going to go into the ocean and snatch up a jellyfish and run through the woods catching snakes and scorpions 🤔 I can promise you now, you won't ever see any of these methods as advisable on this site or even mentioned. 😂😂😂

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
This is mostly animal cruelty. I dont see a point in making another life suffer just for your own sake
It all sounds so bizarre it literally feels like a joke
Neither do i get why some people want to sensationalize their suicide this bad. I feel like theres 10 better and safer options before you get to swallowing a hedgehog

Reactions: ASadOne, sodalover, Letmedienow and 1 other person