SquirrelsInMyPants

SquirrelsInMyPants

Nov 4, 2020
Hello! this is my first post, and I'd like to read what are your thoughts on suicide by cop, so tell me!

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Didymus, Kat!, Emily_Numb and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
If you in America, and they feel you have a gun, they will sure shoot you down, but are you sure you wanna go that way?

• Hugs
Reactions: allym101, Jumper Geo and Ghost2211
F

fearmenot

Oct 25, 2020
Seems like it might be dangerous to other people because of stray bullets

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think you're more likely to get tased and locked up.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
My thoughts? It's not right to put anyone in that position, cop or not. Regardless of political views right now, police are humans too, and they're going to carry that with them in some way for the rest of their lives. It's not fair to anyone involved.

It's also not a guarantee. You could just end up injured and very screwed. You're not going to be able to walk away free from a stunt like that.

• Love
Reactions: allym101, lonelymountaingirl, sadworld and 10 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Why risk going to jail for life

Reactions: Ghost2211, Jumper Geo, Johndoe5381 and 1 other person
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
It would traumatize the cop for sure. He/she would spend the rest of her life wondering if they could have done something to save you. I'm all for the right to die, just don't bring other people into It.

Reactions: allym101, peacechoice, Ghost2211 and 4 others
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
It could potentially get you arrested and sent to prison if you fail. Bad idea.

Reactions: Ramirez, Ghost2211, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Suicide by cop will work, but I think one day they will realise if they shoot a person in the leg it will stil incapacitate them so there is no need to kill them, but keep that a secret, :smiling: .

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Ghost2211
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Oh dear gosh. I hate, no I abhor cops just about as much as anyone, but suicide by cop is not a good idea. I imagine it's hard enough being a cop without having to deal with the likes of us who want to die. Is there some other way? Poison maybe? Partial hanging? Anything. Not only are you going to destroy your own life, you potentially may destroy someone else's life along with your own. Why knows, that cop might actually may be one of the good guys. Did I mention that I fucking hate cops? But there's got to be a good one or two among the bunch..

Reactions: Jumper Geo, Ghost2211 and StringPuppet
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Hello! this is my first post, and I'd like to read what are your thoughts on suicide by cop, so tell me!
It's probably one of the most unethical and dumbest ways to kill yourself. And very likely to not even result in you being dead. Next question

Reactions: Jumper Geo, Ghost2211 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
That's a really bad method. I think everyone else already explained why. Check out the resources for finding a better method.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jumper Geo and Ghost2211
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
At least try to rob a bank while you're at it and you might end up not dead and financially better off

• Wow
Reactions: greebo6, Jumper Geo and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I like the idea personally but as with most things I wouldn't have the nerve.
They pull the trigger and ask questions later. (This is in no way meant to encourage you to do it. I could never actually do it. It's risky for everyone involved.)

they're going to carry that with them in some way for the rest of their lives.
They will think of it with pleasure. They live for that kind of thing. I've known cops and they love it. They are itching to use their guns.

Last edited:
Reactions: StringPuppet, Ramirez, Gnip and 1 other person
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
An absolute dick move. Go back to the drawing board kid. *smh*

Reactions: Jumper Geo and chrisbate7
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Not surprised anyone in the USA considers suicide by cop I have seen some desturbing full video's and the Police don't mess around, here is a censored version but you get the idea, why didn't he appraoch him while his hands were in the air and put the cuffs on.

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Reactions: Gnip and Meditation guide
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Echo what 'Greyhound' said but rob a couple more if you find you have a talent for it.

OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
My brother went that way...the 2 young policeman that shot him still have a hard time with it

If you want you can pm me, I'll send you some links.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Terrible method, it's a 50/50 shot, quite literally. Your best option, if you choose to do it this way, is to get shot point blank.
Why you shouldn't do this though.. well, they aren't trained to go for vital areas but it can happen.
If you're luckily medical won't come in fast enough and you'll bleed out, but most officers have kits to treat gun wounds in their cars.

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
It would traumatize the cop for sure. He/she would spend the rest of her life wondering if they could have done something to save you. I'm all for the right to die, just don't bring other people into It.
Exactly. Just do it alone in your hotel room. That's all.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
An absolute dick move. Go back to the drawing board kid. *smh*
Dont be rude. i can see how ppl are mad at the system and cops can be very abusive and cruel. but yeah its unreliable. might just injure you and send you to the hospital for a long time and to prison afterwards. tried that one. bad idea is all im gonna say.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Oh dear gosh. I hate, no I abhor cops just about as much as anyone, but suicide by cop is not a good idea. I imagine it's hard enough being a cop without having to deal with the likes of us who want to die. Is there some other way? Poison maybe? Partial hanging? Anything. Not only are you going to destroy your own life, you potentially may destroy someone else's life along with your own. Why knows, that cop might actually may be one of the good guys. Did I mention that I fucking hate cops? But there's got to be a good one or two among the bunch..

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME @SquirrelsInMyPants to Sanctioned Suicide , it is GREAT to have you as a new global family member! We all love, are, support and have lots of empathy of each other here including you are newest family member. I am so happy to have you here and I hope you find the help and love that you are looking for. Agin WELCOME, to the best gloabl family period!!!!:heart::heart::hug::hug: Walter

• Love
Reactions: SquirrelsInMyPants
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think if anyone wants to suicide, it's their responsibility, and it's not okay to bring someone else into the choice and not give them a choice about it, too.

Cops are humans too. I grew up in a family of cops and while I no longer have much respect for law enforcement, the ones I knew never wanted to kill anyone, and I never knew one who did, though I did know a cop who was killed. In twenty years my father never fired his gun except for at the shooting range, it was always a last resort measure. Of course I'm 49, and the culture is very different now, but you'd still be taking a chance that the officer could be traumatized for life by being tricked into murdering someone. Same with a train conductor, a truck driver or someone driving a car. The cop would have to face your family, face an inquest, possibly go through therapy. They would learn about you afterward, who you were as a person, you would become real. They would never forget you. That's a lot to put on another person for the sake of convenience, even if they were a total trigger-happy asshole, and you have no way of knowing if they are or not. They could be totally decent, have a husband or wife, have kids, end up on the news and villified, their kids villified by their peers, experience so much social pressure they have to move, and one day maybe end up suicidal over it.

Reactions: OccydePoes
SquirrelsInMyPants

SquirrelsInMyPants

Nov 4, 2020
I've read all of your responses, thanks to everybody for your insight.
Yes, you are right, it doesn't seem to be the way to do this, the fact that we want to die doesn't give us the right to harm physically or mentally another human being, whoever he/she might be. Also, one could end up in jail, which won't be nice.
Again, thanks to everyone who took the time to respond!

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed