• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023
I'm thinking of buying a bb gun to point at a cop so they shoot me in the head. I'm not sure how I'd orchestrate it though. Any thoughts?

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
This was discussed like a couple day ago.
Summary : depending of the country you are, they WILL recognize the fake gun OR shoot your limb to disable (or center mass) you and not kill you.
Also, if one of them kill you on accident, you make him a murderer and that's not a really sweet thing.
This is a TL;DR of said topic.

Reactions: Endex
Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023
Summary : depending of the country you are, they WILL recognize the fake gun OR shoot your limb to disable (or center mass) you and not kill you.
Also, if one of them kill you on accident, you make him a murderer and that's not a really sweet thing.
fuck youre right

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Unfortunately, suicide by cop is a very risky method that is highly unrecommended.

• Informative
Reactions: XIII, Endex and Hollowman
ashxia

ashxia

May 3, 2023

That about sums it up. The consequences are just too dire either way. Putting a murder on someone's conscience if it goes well. If it goes bad? You're... kind of screwed. If they are a good shot, you're in the hospital with a shattered femur. Not so good? Shattered pelvis or spine. Oh, you also get a nice set of felony charges for dessert.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I'm thinking of buying a bb gun to point at a cop so they shoot me in the head. I'm not sure how I'd orchestrate it though. Any thoughts?

This topic should be deleted. You're plotting a MURDER, not committing suicide!

Why do y'all keep writing this as if it's acceptable to cause PTSD in officers and destroy their careers and families?

Some officers have gone their whole careers without firing their weapons.

Do you believe that murdering a suicidal child was the reason they got up that morning, put on their bulletproof vest, and went to work? NO!

Delete your murder plans! This is unacceptable!

Now, you all can understand why officers rush to transfer mental patients to the hospital.

They don't want to be tricked into a Suicide-by-Cop situation.

First, OP is planning a murder. This is not a suicide plan.

Second, where I am, the only reason to fire is to kill.
Tasers incapacitate.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: $crim, Endex, Goose774 and 1 other person
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Calm down, OP is not planning anything. He is trying to find ways, methods.
He asked, and got an answer. That's what this space is for :wink:

Reactions: Thanatos
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Calm down, OP is not planning anything. He is trying to find ways, methods.
He asked, and got an answer. That's what this space is for :wink:

If they didn't already know, I'm making it clear that they are plotting a murder, and they should probably delete their thread.

CTB alone!

Reactions: Endex
F

FadingFast2023

Feb 11, 2023
Why not buy a real gun and just point it at your own head?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Tuurngait
T

Tuurngait

May 4, 2023
Yeah, as @Little_Suzy said, this is incredibly messed up. For the same reason people jumping in front of trains is messed up really. No reason to get random (probably) innocent people involved and traumatise them for life. Particularly in this case because it would not only traumatise them but ruin their life.

Can't imagine shooting someone who you think is going to shoot you, only to find out they had a fake gun and were deliberately committing suicide by cop.

• Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
"so they shoot me in the head" lol are you gonna tell them where to shoot you? how you know where they're gonna aim

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
That almost happened to me (unintentionally).

Long story short, my friend sicced the cops on me for suicide and I ended up in a park being picked up by them.

My hand unconsciously went behind my back and I'm sure you can imagine what kind of response that elicited. If you can't it was something like this:

"PUT YOUR HAND IN FRONT WHERE I CAN SEE IT!"

if I has been of color, or someone larger instead of the little white guy I am, I might gave received a bullet in the chest.

I still feel very amused by the idea of being killed by the very cops my friend sicced on me to save me.

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I decided to carry a premixed SN drink in my car every time I go anywhere. If I'm pulled over before I ctb, I will drink it before the cop gets to my car. No, I wont have "followed protocol" and might just puke it up, but there's a chance it would work and be better than a ticket. Suicide by cop but not really. šŸ¤£

Shananaginns

Shananaginns

BeautifullyBroken
Jan 11, 2019
I don't think that's a very good idea. Contrary to popular belief, cops don't like shooting and killing people. By forcing their hand you have no idea how that will impact the officer's life. I wouldn't want someone living their lives with guilt of taking mine. Plus there's no guarantee that you will die. You could end up paralyzed and/or disabled feeling miserable and now unable to try other methods depending on the severity of your disability. I've seen a lot of gunshot suicide survivors. Guns are no guarantee And these people put the gun in their mouth, their temple, and chest and still somehow survived but are now fully dependent on others and are now forced to live a worse life than before. I'm not trying to preach to you and force you to live if you don't want to, I just want you to choose a better method if you want. Good luck and if you ever need someone to talk to, you can message me. ā¤ļø