Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Suicide by cop in USA is becoming more and more common. Here was a man who simply wanted to end his own life:

Last edited:
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
i was going to question why these people dont choose easier, less painful methods but i guess they want to hand the responsibility of their death over to a third party.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
i was going to question why these people dont choose easier, less painful methods but i guess they want to hand the responsibility of their death over to a third party.
He probably didn't have any other way. It's tragic people don't have the option to do this in a peaceful way. Death from a gun is fast compared to other ways.

Reactions: moya117, doormat25 and Rogue Proxy
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Thats what they get for banning and prohibiting people to access human ways of dying when they want to. People are tired and want to leave this sick world, give us all a way.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Woolf, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hello flashbacks;/

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide, FallingGrace and cursedcure
W

well.here.we.are.

Dec 12, 2023
I've thought about it, but I don't want to stick someone else with the potential trauma of having to take my life.

Reactions: Meditation guide
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I have a firearm and have thought about this. Now I don't like cops in general and I tend to hate them at times. I believe their power over civilians need to be stripped quite a bit.

My purpose in saying that is if I decide to go down that way, I wouldn't feel bad. I may hesitate, but that's it. I couldn't care any less what happens afterwards as long as I'm dead. This is a decent way to go if you can't do it yourself. You can probably shoot once choosing to hit one of them to really make sure they rain down on you, or shoot else where hitting an object instead. Either way, you'll get hit a few times. Just make sure they all draw their pistols first and point your body at them.

Now the problem is there's a chance of surviving the shots. Imagine if you barely survived it. You're disabled, recovering, while also being prepared to either be dropped off in a mental hospital or jail for many years. That's what stopped me from going this route. It would be a last resort if things became even worse for me.

Reactions: BrainShower, Meditation guide and xxpinkmoonglitterxx