• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tchaik18401893

tchaik18401893

tchaikovsky
Dec 31, 2022
about 8 teaspoons of pure caffeine is fatal. You can have seizures and such, but from my experience, seizures aren't exactly painful. Thoughts?

Successful suicide by caffeine only 100g
Also, if you dont say youre killing yourself, then suicide shouldnt really be in the question.
More cases of death, suicide and accidental

Last edited:
D

don't want it

Dec 14, 2022
I took about 440 mg of caffeine pills in one day, my head pressure began to rise, I felt pain in the liver and urinated a lot.

Reactions: UKscotty
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I looked at caffeine and nicotine a few years back, both are super deadly but OD is painful, unreliable and takes age.

I now the 'holy grail' is have a drink and drift away, but aside from Nembutal, there is not much out there that is fast and reliable.

SN is reasonably close but even that relies on too many other substances and unreliable combinations.
about 8 teaspoons of pure caffeine is fatal. You can have seizures and such, but from my experience, seizures aren't exactly painful. Thoughts?

Also, if you dont say youre killing yourself, then suicide shouldnt really be in the question.

only 100g? Thats a hell of a lot of caffeine powder. That is several boxes of the caffeine boost pills or many tablespoons of powder. Sounds like a bad headache and seizure waiting to happen.

Reactions: sadloner and attempt2
J

JM2RXA

Jan 21, 2023
I looked at caffeine and nicotine a few years back, both are super deadly but OD is painful, unreliable and takes age.

Without wanting to detract from the caffeine conversation too much, I too looked at nicotine but from all case reports I've read it sounds like a pretty undignified way to go... what between uncontrollable vomitting and diarrohea, the latter being described in reports very specifically.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I tried to overdose on caffeine once. It was VERY unpleasant. For three days I felt like I wanted to jump out of my own skin. I had severe dysphoria from it too. I don't recommend this at all.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: bolt, Shadowlord900, theboy and 1 other person
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I also tried to overdose on caffeine, drank about 20 cans of red bull across 2 days. I don't think that's anywhere near fatal levels but it was still one of the most unpleasant experiences of my life.

First I had the shakes for about a quarter of an hour, I tried to flush the caffeine out of my system by drinking plenty of water and pacing around. Next couple of days it was followed with nausea so bad I feared I was gonna pass out, then the next few nights after that I would be shaking violently and also feared of passing out around that time too.

Ever since I've had various digestive problems, biggest being the struggle in maintaining my weight. Fortunately at the moment, going back to drinking sugary drinks seem to have helped me put back on weight again. XD

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Where can you buy pure caffeine powder, enough for CTB?

S

SeeminglyFine

Mixing pills with potions under the smoke alas
Jan 2, 2022
Damm, i never wouldve guessed it requires more than 10-20grams of caffeine.
i ingested like 1300mg today, got some head and ear pressure and just took a quarter of a sleeping pill sublingually to stop trying to release excess energy.

I think i remember reading that nicotine lowers the effect of caffeine

Oh actually i recall watching a youtube video with medical explanations, cant temember the contents, not sure if i can share links here, the vid name is: A Man dry scopped 35000mg caffeine.......

I once took too much theobromine(the stuff in cacao along with caffeine) powder and my mom got me to hospital, wasnt an attempt, went in an out of conciousness, wasnt even alot

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: waRmblanket
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022

Please don't try that, I accidently overdosed on caffeine when I went to University and I vomited nonstop for an entire week. I felt horrible and I had cramps that remind me of period cramps for that whole week. I couldn't stop throwing up, if I consumed any water I just vomited that up too. It's so painful and not worth it.