• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deadsoul666

Dec 9, 2020
So some of the things i was concerned about when ctb is to be actually found as a body.. the hustle, funeral and all of that shitty stuff..i wanna avoid all of that. so i thought about just ended it up and turn into ashes for my body not to be found by any mean.. i just want to disappear for good yk?
maybe yall will be concerned about the pain and suffering but like i'm thinking of having dozens of painkillers ( which will help in the ctb anyways when i take hella overdose) and then after sometimes when the pills take its course i'll just set myself on fire.. ever read about "johar" in the hindu history? When women used to commit suicide by throwing themselves in fire to not let the invaders nail their bodies.. pretty much want the same concept but with some plans to minimize the burning pain... what y'all think?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sakura94 and sadworld
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Well if this post is serious you could never turn yourself to ashes on your own. You'd either need extremely high temperatures or time and you wouldn't have either. And to not feel the pain of burning alive would take a lot of very strong drugs I doubt you have access to. lol

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lex, Greenberg, NodusTollens and 9 others
Bazzinga

Bazzinga

Lost
Dec 25, 2020
So some of the things i was concerned about when ctb is to be actually found as a body.. the hustle, funeral and all of that shitty stuff..i wanna avoid all of that. so i thought about just ended it up and turn into ashes for my body not to be found by any mean.. i just want to disappear for good yk?
maybe yall will be concerned about the pain and suffering but like i'm thinking of having dozens of painkillers ( which will help in the ctb anyways when i take hella overdose) and then after sometimes when the pills take its course i'll just set myself on fire.. ever read about "johar" in the hindu history? When women used to commit suicide by throwing themselves in fire to not let the invaders nail their bodies.. pretty much want the same concept but with some plans to minimize the burning pain... what y'all think?
Idk if you've heard this but burning to death is considered to be one of the most painful ways to die next to being skinned alive, by burning yourself to death it induces of 108 dols of pain where by being skinned alive it is 120 dols, I'm just trying to like compare it to you like maybe you have an idea or something, but trust me like lucacaro said I don't think any amount of painkillers might be able to suffice the amount of pain you have to go thru by burning yourself
Maybe watch this video it might change your mind

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: SkarletWitch, DivineMedicus, Isadeth and 3 others
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
An incinerator fulfils your requirements, maybe not the pain though.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I doubt that any painkiller is strong enough to drown out the sensation of flames searing off your flesh. If painkillers were truly that effective, then the pain brought on by chronic illnesses wouldn't be nearly as incapacitating as they are for those afflicted. Most pressingly, it would take an inhuman level of resolve to take that leap and literally burn yourself alive...

Despite this, self-immolation is a method that some people have resorted to. I recall the case of this one beautiful Russian woman who doused herself in gasoline and then ignited it. She was in her mid-twenties. Her corpse was charred but it still maintained its form afterward. Even crematoriums have to manually crush the remains upon their removal from the incinerator... they have 'bone blenders' designed for that exact purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fthis, SkarletWitch, kite and 5 others
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
if you go to the chart on lost all hope.com, you will find that it is the most painful method and very unsuccessful. also takes long time. and if you survive you will be in so much pain and hideously deformed. please don't do this

Reactions: SkarletWitch, kite, GoneGirl and 5 others
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I doubt that any painkiller is strong enough to drown out the sensation of flames searing off your flesh.
Yeah when I said "would need very strong drugs" i mean like... something that really fucking knocks you out. You would need to be unconscious and dead to the world not to feel yourself burning alive.

Reactions: sadworld and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Yeah when I said "would need very strong drugs" i mean like... something that really fucking knocks you out. You would need to be unconscious and dead to the world not to feel yourself burning alive.
I think I'd need an anesthesiologist to put me under for that lol

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Offtopic, but thanks for the chuckle with your title! :happy:

TimeLawyer

TimeLawyer

Now scheduled for deletion. Goodbye all
Oct 10, 2019
I wouldn't recommend it as a method- there was this guy in Israel who set himself on fire as a method and he died two days later in the hospital after someone found him and put out the flames. You would have to go quite a way out into the wilderness in order to avoid being found and even then you might run the risk of setting fire to any surrounding forest or vegetation. I understand why someone might try it but personally I would only opt for it as a very last resort.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
There is a level of pain that cannot be touched by drugs. Fire induces that level.

Reactions: newave3
D

Ducati SS

Nov 7, 2020
Burning to death can be a sure fire (sorry...) method if planned and executed properly. Yes it's painful but for a minute or two and I'm ok with that. If one wants to "experience" death and suffer it's an option. I would consider it.

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Idk if you've heard this but burning to death is considered to be one of the most painful ways to die next to being skinned alive, by burning yourself to death it induces of 108 dols of pain where by being skinned alive it is 120 dols, I'm just trying to like compare it to you like maybe you have an idea or something, but trust me like lucacaro said I don't think any amount of painkillers might be able to suffice the amount of pain you have to go thru by burning yourself
Maybe watch this video it might change your mind

holy. fucking. shit.

Reactions: lex and Good4Nothing
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Jumping 80 feet into Ethiopia's Erta Ale volcano would do it. Upon contact with molten rock, you would be dead, or at least out like a light. Then, the lava would eradicate your physical remains.

If you are a United States citizen, then Hawaii is the destination for you. If you live in Japan, head for Mount Mihara, the volcano of at least a thousand suicides.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Good4Nothing
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
A relative of mine actually succeeded using this method, he'd tried many times before with many other methods and was either found or survived naturally. The method involved covering himself white spirit and setting light to himself in a park.

He was extremely depressed and unstable at times but an incredibly determined man. I drank with him a little the night before and he showed no signs of what he was thinking, he was actually in good spirits.

The pain must in his mind must have been overwhelming to knowingly take the pain of the burning. Even after the sadness of the act the sadness didn't end as his ashes were added to his brothers grave without any marker to remember his life. I was in the thick of my drinking then but I still thought it such a waste that he wasn't even remembered.

I'm not that strong to use this exit door.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Burning to death can be a sure fire (sorry...) method if planned and executed properly. Yes it's painful but for a minute or two and I'm ok with that. If one wants to "experience" death and suffer it's an option. I would consider it.
I don't think you quite understand just how painful burning to death would be. If someone wants to "experience death" (which seems to be an uncommon preference) they might as well try for an artery or hang themselves very poorly.

Reactions: SkarletWitch and newave3
F

floofhook

Sep 24, 2020
In my opinion, it would be better to CTB using any other known painless methods while someplace alone and arrange it to somehow burn after 1 hour of the supposed death. Maybe using fireworks with a timer in a place filled with flammable materials.

I think that drowning with weights would be better though. Likely the body will be eaten by sea creatures and it wouldn't cause harm to the environment.

Reactions: Irrelevant biologist and SkarletWitch
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Probably better to use a bunch of explosives to blow yourself to pieces. There was this one guy who people still claim was taken away by aliens, but a lot of evidence points to him blowing himself to pieces with dynamite deep in the woods and disappearing forever.

• Wow
Reactions: SkarletWitch, newave3 and Good4Nothing
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
" ( ur gonna like this one)"

Why would I like this?

Reactions: newave3
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I doubt that any painkiller is strong enough to drown out the sensation of flames searing off your flesh. If painkillers were truly that effective, then the pain brought on by chronic illnesses wouldn't be nearly as incapacitating as they are for those afflicted. Most pressingly, it would take an inhuman level of resolve to take that leap and literally burn yourself alive...

Despite this, self-immolation is a method that some people have resorted to. I recall the case of this one beautiful Russian woman who doused herself in gasoline and then ignited it. She was in her mid-twenties. Her corpse was charred but it still maintained its form afterward. Even crematoriums have to manually crush the remains upon their removal from the incinerator... they have 'bone blenders' designed for that exact purpose.
I had a neighbor that did it. His Mom was in the house and we saw them wheel his body out, it was not a pretty site. He died on scene but not before screaming, thrashing, wailing, and traumatizing half the neighborhood and his mother. I won't ever forget hearing his Mom screaming outside for someone to help and then she broke the windows to get in as flames are blocking the door to his room. You also never forget the smell of burnt flesh.

To the OP: There's no amount of pain killers that would make the pain of burning not be there or even really dulled. In burning wards they have to put the people in comas. They often can't even be awake due to the level of excruciating pain. It is one of the things that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. I urge you before you chose that method go walk through a burn ward. You will change your mind very very fast. You would never be able to access the drugs they have either unless you know an anesthesiologist that is willing to risk their entire career to not only provide you with the meds but then keep you under which is next to impossible as he would risk burning too.

• Love
Reactions: SkarletWitch, Wrennie and newave3