• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Summit513

Apr 26, 2024
I am strongly considering committing suicide but there is a wrench in my plan. I have a family member I am close too who is currently pregnant. She is due in about two weeks. I am worried if I do it before the child is born that it could harm the unborn child. I am also worried if I do so shortly after the mother will have problems mentally post partum. I could not find anything on my Google searches. Does anyone have any knowledge on what could happen if I off myself during the last stages of pregnancy or in the early stages of this child's life?

Reactions: girlsboysthems
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
hey, im in a very similar situation, hovewer my family members due date is early 2025. i had the same thoughts as you and im probably going to kill myself just before theyre due, so just in case i succeed, they are going to be extremly stressed, which might induce labour and i think they (the mother and baby) will be fine that way (not mentally, but atleast physically). if i killed myself any earlier it will hurt the person and the embryo, which is something i couldnt live with(or die with).

it is not ideal, but i didnt expect the pregnancy to happen so soon and now that it is viable im fucked...