• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
I dont know how common it is for people with OCD to kill themselves but it is literally driving me to insanity. If i dont do my compulsions, I get so depressed and angry. My compulsions are harming me though. Both physically and mentally.

These intrusive thoughts play through my head endlessly. I would say these thoughts take up atleast 90% of my daily thoughts

Im so fucking over this man. This is one of the worst diseases ever. Maybe not as bad as some other mental illnesses but the severity of mine is unbearable. Im running out of room on my body to self harm without it being noticeable. I tend to either scratch, cut, or hit myself so badly to the point of bruising if i am not able to complete my compulsions.

Ive tried a handful of medications with either minimal relief or only temporary relief. Zoloft, Prozac, luvox, buspirone, vraylar, rexulti, latuda, caplyta. It fucking blows to find a medication that actually works only for it to stop working after 3 months.

I am scheduled to try TMS next week. If this doesnt work I will be almost completely out of options outside of ketamine. I desperately need to find a method to kill myself in case this doesn't work

• Hugs
Reactions: promapicide, Praestat_Mori and sorrowful
F

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
Have you tried Electroconvulsive therapy? It's often used as a last resort for seemingly untreatable cases of mental illness such as depression and psychosis, but also OCD. I think the idea of it sounds a bit scary (having electric impulses "rewire" your brain) , but I've heard it helped many people reliably.

Reactions: whotookmylexapro
whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
Have you tried Electroconvulsive therapy? It's often used as a last resort for seemingly untreatable cases of mental illness such as depression and psychosis, but also OCD. I think the idea of it sounds a bit scary (having electric impulses "rewire" your brain) , but I've heard it helped many people reliably.
It sounds interesting. I have not done much research into it but if TMS doesnt work then I will see if i can try that next

Achroma

Achroma

she/they
Aug 16, 2024
a friend of mine deals with ocd too and i know it can severely impact the quality of your day to day life, so i would assume people who suffer from ocd are much more likely to have suicidal thoughts. my friend is doing better now but i vividly remember him going to some horrible times because of his ocd..

Reactions: promapicide and whotookmylexapro
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I myself suffer from severe OCD for a long time. I hope that in any way possible you find peace from it.

bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
I agree . I have ocd and it fucking sucks. I know one day I will do ctb.
I hope ur situation gets better

S

strngpass

Aug 10, 2024
Ocd is one of the most stressing things possible to live with. I've been living with it for almost all my life and is something i never got rid of even when life wasn't very stressful. Gets you into a mind loop that is draining

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I wish I could give you any advice at all on how to deal with OCD, but unfortunately the only reason mine hasn't devoured me alive yet is because I disassociate too frequently to obsess or ruminate for too long. avoidance only works for so long, I know, but I have no other options right now.

I'm sorry it's making your life hell. I hope the TMS gives you some relief. I know I've seen others make great progress with it.

I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
So sorry you're having such a bad time with your OCD. I also had it very severely. My hands were white from soap residue with big gashes in my fingers where they were so dried out from washing, I had intrusive thoughts, I couldn't have things said or written down, I had to do 'routines', amongst other obsessions.

I don't know whether this will give you any hope, but my OCD is a lot better now.

First make sure you are eating and sleeping as well as you can. If you haven't already, maybe ask to try Escitalopram as I found it enabled me to resist the compulsions a little. If it doesn't work at the usual dose used for depression, see if you can get a higher dose prescribed as some people with OCD need more. Hopefully the medication will then help you do the practice of resisting the compulsions.

I wish you all the best.

Edit: just realised your username has Lexapro in it, so maybe you've already tried my suggestion.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible, it's so cruel how people suffer so much and are tormented so much in this existence. But anyway I wish you all the best in whatever happens.