shibby

shibby

Sep 9, 2023
I just survived my suicide attempt by hanging because the fucking knob broke off. Is there another way i can peacefully kms quickly with like at home mediciation overdose?

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
I'm not sure its our place to give you advice on how best to kill yourself. There is quite a few threads on many different methods. I will say Medication overdose is wildly unsuccessful and could lead to other health problems.

• Informative
Reactions: sweetgirl666 and Plato'sCaveDweller
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
At home medication is not a reliable method and may land you in a worse position than you already are if you attempt it.

• Informative
Reactions: willitpass and Plato'sCaveDweller
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish for a painless death, for me personally it brings me so much pain how I cannot just die peacefully like falling into an eternal sleep, to me it feels so cruel how I'm denied such. But anyway best wishes, I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Davey40210
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I think hanging is still the best method.. but the anchor point needs to be sturdy.

I wouldn't recommend medication. I know people on here say SN is the way to go but I'm distrustful of that. Just my two cents.

Hope you find what you look for OP.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Over the counter medications aren't going to kill you, and very few prescription medications will either.