Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Anyone that plans it at home (or anyone in general really)

Do you ever think about commiting suicide while you're with others?

I was talking to my husband one day when I got lost in thought. In my mind I was taking everything out of the closet and setting up my rope with him still right there. In my mind I had no emotion towards it, almost like it was scripted.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, bea1974 and MyrSS
_elliott

_elliott

sweet adeline.
Apr 24, 2021
absolutely.

it's hard interacting with parents, friends, ect when it's all that's on your mind. i remember when i was at work, just talking to a co-worker, idly looking around for the best places to hang/hurt myself. it's insane.

i hope, for you, talking to him/people gets easier.

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Interesting. Is that thought unrealistic or did you find fulfillment in it, almost as in it being a future possibility?

Home being the most comfortable option obviously. But I don't think I would want the ones who care about me being the ones who discover me. Let alone leaving a dark memory and constant reminder in the home they have to continue to live.

MyrSS

MyrSS

Waiting to meet death
Apr 24, 2021
Every moment of every day. Just waiting for my sn to arrive.

• Hugs
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
I tried once when I wasn't alone and I think everyone else is sleeping... Yeah they was sleeping but one wake up and that didn't go well, so next time I'm somewhere else and alone. If I'm with someone my self defense mechanism can save me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If there was anyone else around I probably wouldn't be able to go through with it. I know what it is like to get impulsive thoughts, when the desire to ctb just takes over, but the SI would pull me out of it. I think I would need significant time alone to be able to think clearly and comprehend the act.

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I wouldn't want to commit suicide at home for two reasons:
1. I don't wan't anyone to find me too early and "save" me.
2.I don't want to cause a lifetime trauma to my loved ones.

Reactions: LaurieOfLife and JustAMatterOfTime
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I live alone, so, no matter where I am, I am safe from being discovered before I can go. However, there is still the problem of people I care about and who care about me. To me, that's the hardest part.

• Love
Reactions: BlankUser
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I don't want my parents to see my body.. The shame is too much.. But it sucks that I don't really have a choice.

I just rationalize that it'll be better for them to know what happened immediately. Well if you compare it to spending days searching only to come across a corpse anyways.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I could do it when I am alone at home which happens quite a lot and I have found the perfect anchor spot after looking for sometime and finally it clicked when I saw it. I would not want to traumatise anyone or have the shame of neighbours seeing my body get collected. A hotel would be nice but doubt they have any good anchor points at all. Woods perhaps but it's harder than it looks to find a good tree that isn't one that is straight and only has leaves at the top the branches at the bottom being rubbish, and there is always the risk of someone walking past.

Reactions: BlankUser