• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I always dislike it and find it insensitive when people say things like suicide must be the "last resort", like fair enough if one feels that way about their own situation but they cannot assume the same for everyone. In my case suicide would be the preferred rational solution not the last resort, as after all existence was never something desirable in the first place and I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what. I see existence itself as the problem with ceasing to exist being the solution to it, in fact suicide would solve everything for me and bring peace from all meaningless suffering.

I cannot stand life valuing rhetoric especially when it's forced onto other people, as I see no value in being burdened with this existence for decades on end just to be tormented, dying in agony from old age. To exist as a human really is so pointless and hopeless, more than anything I wish I never existed at all, I only see eternal non-existence as ideal as it's the permanent absence of all suffering and harm, death truly is the only peace, under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer in this existence.

• Love
Reactions: Kalista, divinemistress36 and Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Same, it's my preferred option too. Nonexistence cannot harm me. I do not wish to prolong my life...