• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
Suicide is a form of expression of hatred towards others. I fucking hate this degenerate human biowaste, and suicide will erase it from my perception, with the perception itself. I destroy not only myself, but the whole world.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: crystal_meth97, ForsakenDial, Hotsackage and 8 others
depthss

depthss

322 days 🪦
Dec 12, 2023
If nothing else this is my reason, I hate humanity

• Hugs
Reactions: ForsakenDial, Hotsackage, divinemistress36 and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I hate society, the world, and other people. I deserve better than this hell. If you think about it, earth is literally hell. Everyone has to submit to modern day slavery for survival purposes. People have to work their lives away just to survive. We're all just cogs in the machine and slaves to capitalism. I refuse to do this. Why should *I* have to be a slave as well? *I* shouldn't have to submit to slavery. I want something better than that, and I deserve it too. The only way to not have to participate is to escape

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: crystal_meth97, Hotsackage, divinemistress36 and 2 others
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Very poetic, I like it. I personally would prefer to see the world burn instead of it fading out.
If you think about it, earth is literally hell.
It truly is. If a person isn't being exploited then they are faced with unimaginable violence. Either way, we all lose at the end. The only winning move is not to play.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, divinemistress36, Lifeaffirmingchoice and 1 other person
G

Green_leaf

Nov 5, 2022
Seems you are not going the wrong way, your post reminded me of this quote:

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I myself don't like most people society or this system, but I don't agree on nuking this entire world.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Misanthropy fuels my suicidal ideation to a great extent. I don't find my life in and of itself completely miserable, it's actually comfortable. It's the world we live in and how other people are, how disgusting human nature is, that makes me want to kill myself. Also, the fact that, if we don't want to be absolutely miserable, we have to EARN a living, as if we owe something to the world, as if we were brought here consensually. I'm repulsed by humanity. I'm sometimes repulsed by my own humanity and it makes total sense.

Reactions: sserafim