• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sito

Sito

May 17, 2023
Things have been getting more bleak in my life in terms of my career, relationships, and finances and I'm looking at ending my life while not being a complete burden to my family and possibly leaving my child I only see on weekends some sort of security. I know life insurance will deny claims if the death was proven to be a result from suicide. I want to take out something like a term policy since it has a high face value and low premiums and I'm still somewhat young. My family is in trouble and its mainly my fault and the least I can do is die and have it be worth something. What would be a surefire way of dying where the insurance company would not be able to deny my the claim.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We are definitely not allowed to give advice on this one as it is fraud.

However, I would say think about what could been seen as misadventure or an open verdict. Common with the celebs.

Reactions: divinemistress36
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Most life insurance policies have clauses whereby they don't have to pay out for deaths ruled suicide for, usually, a couple years from the policy's inception. So, if you bought a policy today, you'd have to wait 2 years before killing yourself before the underwriting company would be legally required to pay on the claim made by your family. Some policies might be 3 years. You can go online and read the "terms" of various companies before committing to one. There's no "fraud" involved here. That's how they write the policies. There *may* be questions you have to answer about whether you are suicidal at the time of opening the policy. I don't know if there are questions like that, as I have never taken out a life insurance policy. Just a guess. But, I do know what I told you is correct. I'll leave it to you as how you answer any questions you have to "attest to", to you, should there be any.

Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori and Sito
user127679866

user127679866

May 13, 2024
From the research ive done, If you have been diagnosed with any mental illness or depression they likely will not grant you a policy at all. If by luck you are able to get one, you would have to wait two years to be granted payout if death by suicide.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Sito
Sito

Sito

May 17, 2023
Most life insurance policies have clauses whereby they don't have to pay out for deaths ruled suicide for, usually, a couple years from the policy's inception. So, if you bought a policy today, you'd have to wait 2 years before killing yourself before the underwriting company would be legally required to pay on the claim made by your family. Some policies might be 3 years. You can go online and read the "terms" of various companies before committing to one. There's no "fraud" involved here. That's how they write the policies. There *may* be questions you have to answer about whether you are suicidal at the time of opening the policy. I don't know if there are questions like that, as I have never taken out a life insurance policy. Just a guess. But, I do know what I told you is correct. I'll leave it to you as how you answer any questions you have to "attest to", to you, should there be any.
Thank you.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded