• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
Anyone can provide me Suicide and Attempt Suicide by geo stone. I searched in resources but it was in bad quality or unreadable.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Anyone can provide me Suicide and Attempt Suicide by geo stone. I searched in resources but it was in bad quality or unreadable.
I've read that book. While good and interesting, you can get better information on methods and their reliability just by spending enough time on this forum.

Reactions: Metalhead and Umbrellaterm
S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
I've read that book. While good and interesting, you can get better information on methods and their reliability just by spending enough time on this forum.
May you provide me this book?

S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
Do you have it's pdf or if don't then can tou make it please. It will be very helpful for me and I will always gratitude to you.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Do you have it's pdf or if don't then can tou make it please. It will be very helpful for me and I will always gratitude to you.
Sorry there is no PDF. It's a huge book so I'm sorry, I don't have the time or patience to PDF it

Yuki Tenuki

Yuki Tenuki

Oct 30, 2020
:halo:

I hope it's the correct pdf.

Attachments

• 8806069-Suicide and attempted suicide by Geo Stone [ebook][OCR][alt.suicide.holiday].pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 42
  • Love
Reactions: EmptyManForever and Metalhead
Yuki Tenuki

Yuki Tenuki

Oct 30, 2020
It looks like the right one. Have you looked further than the first two sides?

S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
It looks like the right one. Have you looked further than the first two sides?
Yes I have seen
One format is not supporting on my mobile and 2nd one is not that one for which I am looking.