Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
It's times like this suicide in a public place can be deemed as thoughtless, but by heck,

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary, x~Sophia~x and 8 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
On my, I will never u how can someone take a child's life, A baby just 5 months. Too lost for words.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Trannydiary and Thrash
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
It's horrible. I hate to mention it, but it's the complete fault of the government for not allowing peaceful exit. If people were allowed to die with dignity, this kind of tragedy would be most likely avoided :(

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, DetachedDreamer97, imsorrythatimhere and 9 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
It's horrible. I hate to mention it, but it's the complete fault of the government for not allowing peaceful exit. If people were allowed to die with dignity, this kind of tragedy would be most likely avoided :(
Yea, unfortunately the take away will likely be more along the lines that suicide is a selfish act, the man is a horrible person, "mental health help", etc.
They'll never learn the more obvious lesson these types of events should be teaching them. Actually, I half expected this article to be about a murder-suicide, not an accident, and even the former wouldn't surprise me. People snap in moments of desperation and suffocation, where there is no peaceful way out.

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, DetachedDreamer97, AE2021 and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
There's a 0.001% risk that a nuclear reactor will blow up, so just burn fossil fuels instead. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Makko, Amumu, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I agree with you. This is the gov't or society fault and the man shouldn't be blamed. I don't want ppl to die during other ppl suicide but I don't feel sympathy for those traumatized by it. If they hate being disturbed then for their sake alone they should legalized euthanasia for everyone who wants to die but I don't know how much traumatization is needed to convince them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Pookie, AE2021 and 4 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Oh my...how high are the chances of that happening ? wtf

That's why jumping should not happen in populated areas, doesn't matter how desperate you are.

Reactions: GrumpyFrog, DetachedDreamer97, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
That's why jumping should not happen in populated areas, doesn't matter how desperate you are.
Yeah, you should jump from the skyscrapers in the middle of the forest instead.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Yeah, you should jump from the skyscrapers in the middle of the forest instead.
I believe cliffs exists and there are some higher towers/buildings in lesser populated areas. You'd need to get there first but a little work to be able to ctb is to be expected.
Plus nobody is really forced to jump - you could try partial or overdose or SN - if you do it - do it safely.

Reactions: Pookie and aneurysm
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
you could try partial
vince vaughn laughing GIF

Reactions: aneurysm
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
If you need the goverment to don't be an asshole then you have a problem, and it's not the desire to die.

I'm sorry for the mother. That's too much bad luck.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and stygal
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I am so disappointed in partial. Stuck trying to figure out how to keep the rope on the right spot after falling unconscious. I don't understand why that Stan guy said it was lethal

but yeah, it's better to do everything in power to avoid harming others while CTBying, also because it could give suicidal people an even worse reputation and be deemed as evil and selfish (oh wait, it already is seen that way. but you get what i mean)

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I am so disappointed in partial. Stuck trying to figure out how to keep the rope on the right spot after falling unconscious. I don't understand why that Stan guy said it was lethal

but yeah, it's better to do everything in power to avoid harming others while CTBying, also because it could give suicidal people an even worse reputation and be deemed as evil and selfish (oh wait, it already is seen that way. but you get what i mean)
Checking first is a good idea since jumpers will not want anything to break the fall.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I agree with you. This is the gov't or society fault and the man shouldn't be blamed. I don't want ppl to die during other ppl suicide but I don't feel sympathy for those traumatized by it. If they hate being disturbed then for their sake alone they should legalized euthanasia for everyone who wants to die but I don't know how much traumatization is needed to convince them.

I agree with you both!
This news is heart-breaking and terrible, though. Poor baby.
I just want the world/gov to allow people like us to die in peace and fast.

• Love
Reactions: GreenTree, death137, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
Deleted member 16907

Deleted member 16907

<3
Apr 7, 2020
this is really heartbreaking, poor baby :(
i hope the mother is alright. that would be so devastating.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Some Final Destination shit right there. Wrong time and place, should be titled Suicidal Man accidentally kills baby. If you're jumping always aim for the back of the building so you don't splatter on the sidewalk where people are likely to roam.

Reactions: AE2021 and GenesAndEnvironment
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
This is actually really unfortunate situation here.
The guy probably didn't looked down first before jumping and the mother was at the wrong place in a wrong time.

H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
And this is why I'm taking my Ol Yeller ass out to the mountains. Poor baby :(

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Some Final Destination shit right there. Wrong time and place, should be titled Suicidal Man accidentally kills baby. If you're jumping always aim for the back of the building so you don't splatter on the sidewalk where people are likely to roam.

yea I didn't think when posting, im a bit of a doofus really!

Reactions: Symbiote
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Just read the story, heartbreaking for all 3 involved. On a sidenote, not to try and trivialise the tragedy, it's probably a bit morbid that I've seen all the FD films.