mold

mold

local fungi
Jun 25, 2019
hi all, i haven't posted in a while and i'm not really all too sure what to say exactly. my mental health has really been up and down and i was so set on ctb next year in 2024 for the past couple of years or so but i've also been trying really hard to stay alive or at least find some reasons to. lately ive been studying and working, trying to get higher education in somewhere ive dreamed of being so i can at least give life one last shot but it's so hard. recently, ive been having a lot of the side effects of Schizophrenia and it runs in my mom's side of the family (along with many other medical and mental issues). ironically, these symptoms surfaced while i was hospitalized for suicidal ideation last year and have only gotten worse since. its really hard to try and recover when things only keep getting worse. i have a plethora of things to deal with like my work and studying as well as other mental illnesses fighting back.

i don't really know all too much why i wrote this out. maybe i want some advice? maybe reassurance? im too sure. if anyone has similar experiences i'd be happy to listen.

i appreciate you all ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten, tiger b and Kundalini Guy
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
You can tell your doctor to prescribe a medication that's effective for suicidal thoughts I think a lot of the suicidalness in Schizophrenia is illness related. I have seen people's suicidal thoughts totally gone when they were given certain medication.