BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
Is taking too much sedative drugs considered a good suicide gesture? If I get coma?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I did and ended up in a comma for 2 days and with my stomach fucked up for 2 months.
The pills I took were lorazepam 4mg, aripiprazol 10mg, risperidone 3mg, setraline (don't remember the mg but it was a very small pill) and clonazepam 2mg. They were like 100 in total.

• Love
Reactions: Xaxysh
Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
I did and ended up in a comma for 2 days and with my stomach fucked up for 2 months.
The pills I took were lorazepam 4mg, aripiprazol 10mg, risperidone 3mg, setraline (don't remember the mg but it was a very small pill) and clonazepam 2mg. They were like 100 in total.
Damn, risperidone. I HATE that thing lol. Accidently confused my meds and took WAAY more than I should. Ended up paralysed for 12 hours and hospitalised for rest of the week lol.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Hi, what are you hoping for as a result? I wish more people took you seriously about the things that are hurting you.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
Hi, what are you hoping for as a result? I wish more people took you seriously about the things that are hurting you.
Idk, I just wanna have an overdose, black out make people feel that something will happen soon
what the risks after a strong black out off benzos?
what the risks if I go into coma?

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
In some cases, a benzo antidote called flumazenil may be administered to reverse an overdose — but the reversal agent is only indicated in people who are infrequent benzo users. Otherwise, the drug can plunge a dependent person into benzo withdrawal and cause seizures.

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
I got clonazepam, alcohol and carisoprodol
I can't get too much carisoprodol so how much clonazepam and alcohol could put me in coma?
and what the risks if I don't die?

Reactions: Tackingintothewind
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
The risks are vast. There is no predicting how you'll react to an overdose or treatment. You may recover quickly, likely you'll have months of issues and quite possible life long significant harm.
Please don't od. Is there anyway you can reach out to be heard without harming yourself?

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
wait, so are you wanting to do something that won't kill you but might get people used to the idea that you might die soon, so they won't be so shocked if you kill yourself later?
or is there something else you need? are there people whose mistreatment of you you want to speak out about more publicly? people you want to reassure that you're at peace with the end and it's not their fault and you appreciate them?
if it isn't to die per se is there something you need to communicate?