Kirov

Kirov

Mar 17, 2023
Does anyone else feel more suicidal after they find old photos of themselves/family, or it just me? I found pictures from when I was 8 recently and it just makes me sad how my life turned out and how happy I used to be.

• Love
Reactions: Joarga, snow-angel, Demi-Fiend and 2 others
Demi-Fiend

Demi-Fiend

Places We Never Went Together
Aug 12, 2024
Does anyone else feel more suicidal after they find old photos of themselves/family, or it just me? I found pictures from when I was 8 recently and it just makes me sad how my life turned out and how happy I used to be.
Yep. I sulk and ruminate the pictures of my old self in the past. 18 year old me would've never fathomed being the fucking train wreck this person is now.

Sewerslide222

Sewerslide222

soooo tired
Sep 8, 2024
Yeah definitely feel that, how the times have changed

C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
Yeah, I hate it. Would rather just go ahead and CTB to get it over with. Tired of obsessing over a past I can't change. The amount of stupid mistakes I made is truly astounding and impressive.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
Fuck I'm a picture deleter. I can't stand the sight of of times him I thought I was happy