Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
am i the only one that makes friends on sites like this one, but has this sinking feeling just knowing one day your friend wont be here anymore?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence, Deleted member 19276, sadghost and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I mean, let's think about it when it comes to it right?
Is it just me?

Everyone is going to die, natural cause or not.
But yes, it makes me sad.

Such is the circle of life.
:I

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I mean, let's think about it when it comes to it right?
Is it just me?

Everyone is going to die, natural cause or not.
But yes, it makes me sad.

Such is the circle of life.
:I
yeah but its one thing if they are nearing the end of their life, it still hurts but it doesnt seem so......idk

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Deleted member 19276
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
Yeah.. I haven't really made friends per se but I've talked to some people. One of which just CTB, which is on my mind at times even though I barely knew them.. It is conflicting because I'm glad they're not suffering anymore but I can't help but feel kind of sad

• Hugs
Reactions: taylor321, KleinerWolf, Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I can relate a lot. I've made good friends so far and... Knowing they may not be here one day, it's just simply painful.
It feels like my heart sinks in and my head is turning into a dark fog of sorts.

I suppose... All I could do is be happy for those people that they had their suffering come to an end, but knowing they were good friends just...
It's a crushing feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah.. I haven't really made friends per se but I've talked to some people. One of which just CTB, which is on my mind at times even though I barely knew them.. It is conflicting because I'm glad they're not suffering anymore but I can't help but feel kind of sad
yeah i know. i got a message a little bit ago from a friend that said they just got out of ICU on an attempt and they were on life support......i guess thats kinda why i made that post. i mean its been bothering me for a bit but right now...it makes me feel a bit emptier then usual. and i cant say anything because all i have to do is click one button and my method is on the way

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, sadghost and Deleted member 19276
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
yeah i know. i got a message a little bit ago from a friend that said they just got out of ICU on an attempt and they were on life support......i guess thats kinda why i made that post. i mean its been bothering me for a bit but right now...it makes me feel a bit emptier then usual. and i cant say anything because all i have to do is click one button and my method is on the way

I'm so sorry, I completely understand and empathize :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Life_and_Death and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
That's terrible, I am so sorry as well

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, sadghost and Life_and_Death
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
All the time tbh. It feels cruel that these people can understand and befriend me so easily but I can't really keep them around for long because they are all going to die. I guess it doesn't matter since I am going to die soon, but it still feels like a bad joke from the universe.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Life_and_Death