LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I've been depressed before and I know how that feels. This isn't it, I'm not really sad at all I'm just tired and fed up really. Perhaps people who aren't depressed or being affected by chronic mental illness should be able to choose to willingly end their own life. Perhaps people who are depressed should have that option as well.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Wolfjob_dayjob, Stick and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
may i ask why you are tired and fed up? ill be honest im interested in why someone who isnt depressed would be suicidal and the only way to really find out is to ask

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I've been depressed before and I know how that feels. This isn't it, I'm not really sad at all I'm just tired and fed up really. Perhaps people who aren't depressed or being affected by chronic mental illness should be able to choose to willingly end their own life. Perhaps people who are depressed should have that option as well.
I agree ,they definitely should .

Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
may I ask why you are tired and fed up? ill be honest I'm interested in why someone who isn't depressed would be suicidal and the only way to really find out is to ask
I'm in a similar boat as OP. I don't have depression, and most of the time I am really happy. But, I get very intense mood swing/panic attacks and I feel that the good times aren't worth the bad times. OP may have different reasons, but there are definitely other factors that lead to suicide besides depression.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, grimfukis and Wolfjob_dayjob